*Now Released* This superb 4 bedroom family detached home offers plenty of family living space.
The living room to the front aspect features a bay window with double doors that lead into the large open plan kitchen/dining/family room fitted with a modern kitchen including oven, hob & hood, french doors open on to the garden a perfect entertaining space. A separate study, utility, cloakroom and storage cupboard complete the spacious ground floor.
To the first floor are 4 well proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom features and ensuite shower room. There are porcelanosa wall tiles to both the ensuite and family bathroom. The property comes with a single garage and two parking spaces.
Book your appointment today to see how we can help you move into this fantastic home!
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.49m 15'10'' x 11'5")
- Kitchen (3.37m x 3.05m 11'1" x 10'0")
- Dining / Family Area (5.01m x 2.75m 16'5" x 9'0'')
- Study (2.40m x 2.36m 7'11'' x 7'9")
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 3.39m 14'1'' x 11'1")
- Bedroom 2 (3.71m x 3.49m 12'2" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 (3.34m x 2.86m 11'0" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.93m x 2.81m 12'11" x 9'3")
About Whiteley Meadows
Whiteley Meadows is a superior collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Whiteley. They are located in the beautiful British countryside between the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton with much to offer for families of all sizes.
- Situated in a country estate just on the edge of Whiteley and less than 10 miles from Portsmouth and Southampton
- An excellent selection of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated schools nearby
- A wide choice of spacious new apartments and homes to suit families of all sizes, and ideal for setting up your home office or family workspace
- Perfectly placed for commuting with the M27 and A27 close by, offering easy access to Portsmouth, London and Southampton
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Whiteley your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your virtual viewing or safe personal meeting.
Perfectly positioned within the beautiful surrounding countryside, Whiteley Meadows offers an idyllic lifestyle for all potential buyers. Close by is a cosy pub, while a short drive will take you to more open spaces at Swanwick Lakes Nature Reserve or Manor Farm Country Park. For eating out, nearby Bursledon offers a good choice of cafés, bars and restaurants, and you can find a good choice of shops and eateries at Whiteley Shopping Centre, less than a 10-minute drive from home.
For families moving to the area, there is an excellent selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools. In particular, the ymca Fairthorne Manor Day Nursery and Berrywood Primary School, both rated ‘Good’, are within 1 and 4 miles respectively from Whiteley Meadows.
If you need to travel for work or leisure, you will find it very easy to get around with both Swanwick Train Station and the M27 just 2 miles away, with great connections to Portsmouth and Southampton and beyond.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00