*reserving soon* The Dendy - A three bedroom family home of 1,001 sqft with garage and parking at the stunning Crocus Fields development. Kitchen/diner, bay fronted lounge, utility/ground floor cloakroom and en-suite. *register your interest now*
Crocus Fields is a stunning development by Abbey Homes located in the vibrant town of Saffron Walden, which is rich in heritage and the jewel in the crown of North West Essex. Situated just off the M11 and only 16.5 miles from Cambridge and 14 miles from London Stansted Airport, it offers an ideal location for commuting to Cambridge or London, and for business or holiday flights.
Crocus Fields is ideally situated in the rural North of the town only about a mile from the picturesque medieval centre Audley End Railway Station to the South West of the town offers rail destinations including London Liverpool Street, Cambridge, Peterborough and Birmingham New Street. The town is also well served by buses, to the station, Cambridge and elsewhere. There are several local schools, generally with very favourable Ofsted ratings. The nearest includes St Mary's Primary in Castle Street, while R A Butler Infants and Junior and St Thomas More Catholic Primary are not far away in South Road. Saffron Walden has a community hospital providing many services, while the main nhs Hospital is Addenbrooke's in Cambridge.
Shoppers are spoilt for choice here, with a Waitrose in the centre, a large Tesco on the outskirts, and an open market on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Held since 1141, the market won the 'Best Small Outdoor Market' award in 2018, and is especially popular for its Saturday food stalls. A healthy mix of shops and branches of national retailers meets virtually every need. When it is time for a break, there are a tempting choice of eateries, and plesant small gardens in which to relax. The town also boasts an independent, award winning cinema showing mainstream and art house films, a museum and art galleries. The main sports facility in Saffron Walden is the Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre, with its two swimming pools, squash and tennis courts, health suite, gym and creche.
Kitchen/dining 17' 5" x 9' 4" ( 5.31m x 2.84m )
Lounge 10' 8" x 16' 1" ( 3.25m x 4.90m )
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 13' 8" ( 3.07m x 4.17m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' ( 3.07m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 11' 6" ( 2.16m x 3.51m )
- grp grained effect front entrance door painted black with chrome ironmongery and obscure glass
- Power and light to all garages with up and over door
- White two panelled internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- White emulsion to walls
- All woodwork to be an acrylic white finish
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Gas fired central heating. Pressurised water system
- White PVC-u double-glazed windows and French doors where applicable
- Turfed front gardens planted in accordance with the landscaping plan
- Rear garden graded and rotovated
- External water tap
- Boundary fencing 1.8m high close boarded and/or 1.8m high brickwork (as applicable to individual property)
- Party fencing 1.8m high close boarded panels
- Bicycle storage box to rear garden for Plots 21 & 31 only
- 10 year N.H.B.C. Warranty and 2 years Abbey Homes Customer Care
Kitchen and appliances
- Choice of contemporary soft close kitchen units with laminate work surfaces and matching upstands
- 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback, extractor hood, integrated double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Integrated washing machine to wc/utility
- Removable base unit in the utility/cloakroom to allow for future tumble dryer installation if required
Cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites
- Roca white sanitaryware with chrome fittings and Porcelenosa ceramic wall tiles
- Recessed chrome downlighters, towel rail and shaver point to bathrooms and en-suites
- Mains operated smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector
- Telephone and television socket to living room and master bedroom
- Double switched power-points throughout plus TV satellite digital and FM system point
- Globe style light fitted to all external entrance doors
- Combined telephone and RJ45 socket with CAT6 cabling for connection to fibre optic high speed internet
- Un-switched fused spur to be provided for future installation of an alarm
- Electric vehicle charging point
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of the surrounding area and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.