The Larch is a stunning detached double fronted, four-bedroom property. On the ground floor you will find a large open-plan kitchen/dining area and utility room, complete with glazed patio doors to the garden, there is also a cloakroom and spacious living room. The first floor accommodates four good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite to the main - perfect for growing families. Each property is also complete with a double garage and allocated parking space outside.
- Living Room (6.38m x 3.36m 20'11" x 11'0")
- Kitchen (3.47m x 3.10m 11'5" x 10'2")
- Dining Area (3.47m x 3.28m 11'5" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 1 (5.25m x 3.55m 17'3" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 2 (3.76m x 2.85m 12'4" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.77m x 2.55m 12'5" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 4 (2.95m x 2.67m 9'8" x 8'9")
Hawkswood, our, 3,4, & 5 bedroom detached and semi detached houses for sale in Bicester, join the latest addition to the exciting new community of Kingsmere. These homes come with separate living spaces, a family bathroom, rear garden and kitchen diner. They are within reach of great shopping, ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted-rated schools, and commuter links.
- Beautiful new homes with fantastic local amenities including the renowned Bicester Shopping Village
- Just a short distance from Bicester Village and with easy access to Oxford city centre
- Great selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ schools close to home
- Help to Buy*, Smooth Move‡ or Home Exchange† available
To find out more about making one of our new properties for sale in Bicester your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your viewing by appointment only.
Our new houses for sale in Bicester echo the traditional feel of this new neighbourhood while enjoying the high specification and contemporary interior features that you would expect from a brand-new Linden home, such as en-suite to master, large living spaces, rear gardens, double bedrooms, reception rooms, utility rooms and open plan kitchens with french doors (on selected houses).
Hawkswood is within easy reach of Bicester Village, Britain’s largest and most prestigious outlet shopping centre, as well as ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated local schools and offers great commuter links to both Oxford and London. With brand new amenities to look forward to - including sports and recreational facilities, schools, village centre with local shop, village hall and health centre, our new houses in Bicester offer the perfect place to put down roots.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^*Offer available on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit our website or speak to your local development Sales Executive for more information