A double-fronted home, the Mountford offers balanced design in its exteriors and balanced living spaces in its interiors. The ground floor features two substantial living spaces, each of which run the full length of the home. There's a sizeable, dual aspect living room which is bright and airy and a kitchen/dining room which offers all the benefits of open plan, along with a cloakroom and utiity room.
On the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms. An en suite for bedroom one provides some privacy, and along with a family bathroom, ensures that no-one is short of bathroom space in the morning.
With its well thought-out and sociable spaces, the Mountford is the ideal home for 21st century living.
- Living Room (5.59m x 3.12m 18'4" x 10'3")
- Kitchen / Dining Area (5.59m x 2.70m 18'4" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 3.18m 11'0" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.16m x 2.74m 10'4" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 3 (2.76m x 2.76m 9'1" x 9'1")
About Orchard Brooks
Orchard Brooks offers a stylish collection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Williton, in a beautiful rural location, with spectacular beaches and wildlife on its doorstep; from Exmoor National Park and National Trust - Dunster Castle, Williton really is the perfect place to call home.
- Excellent road links to the A39, A358 and B3191 roads, providing easy access to Minehead, Bridgewater and beyond
- Great access to the local supermarket, convenience store, pharmacy, post office, bakeries, pubs and takeaways.
- The spectacular wildlife of Exmoor is on your doorstep, as well as the beautiful beaches
- We can help you sell your home withHome Exchange† and Smooth Move‡
Why make Williton your home?
Williton is a large village and civil parish in Somerset by the coast, with Watchet, Bridegater and Taunton close by. For those of you who love history, much of the centre of Williton dates from the late 19th century, where agriculture has been the prime activity in the parish. You can explore Duster Castle in Minehead or visit museums in Watchet. Williton is the perfect location for the outdoors!
With the spectacular wildlife of Exmoor on your doorstep, as well as easy access to the Quantock Hills and The Brendons, Orchard Brook has something for everyone. The stunning coastline is just a moment away, with the beautiful beaches of Minehead, Watchet and Blue Anchor Bay offering plenty of water sports activities, as well as fishing and boat rides for you to enjoy. Plus, there are zoos and farm parks for the perfect family day out. There is easy access to the West Somerset Railway, which is the longest private railway in the country owned by a trust, where you can witness the stunning Somerset scenery surrounding your new home.
Fri: 10:00 - 17:00, Sat: 10:00 - 17:00, Sun: 10:00 - 17:00, Mon: 10:00 - 17:00, Tue: 10:00 - 17:00, Wed: 10:00 - 17:00, Thu: 10:00 - 17:00