* brand new viewing plot * ready to move into now * plot 36 - the lapwing. A stunning 4 bedroom home, finished to the highest standard throughout .Boasting integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes, garage and parking space. Part exchange & assisted move available
Welcome to Old Hamsey Lakes, a unique collection of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes situated in an idyllic setting surrounded by ancient woodlands and tranquil waters.
Perfectly located with everything you need close by; relaxing country walks, the ever popular market town of Lewes – all just waiting to be explored and enjoyed. The Picturesque village of South Chailey is located in the heart of the beautiful mid Sussex countryside. Nearby, the South Downs National Park is perfect for walking, cycling and discovering nature with a range of outdoor activities. Just 4 miles away is historic Lewes, nestling in a gap in the downs, with its castle and its rich heritage. Every visit to Lewes is a pleasure as it offers an eclectic mix of antique shops, independents and cafes whilst the city of Brighton 20-30 minutes down the road offer both vibrant culture and night life.
The start of a fantastic future. Old Hamsey Lakes is surrounded by a wide selection of both state and private education establishments providing a wealth of choice for all ages.
All homes are finished to an extremely high standard, elegantly designed interiors, creating a combination of contemporary style and soft tones for a relaxed and welcoming environment.
When you choose a property at Old Hamsey Lakes, you are purchasing a home of real character, individuality and originality that you can make yours and yours alone.
Living Room 15' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.85m x 4.01m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 24' 4" x 10' ( 7.42m x 3.05m )
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 12' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
Please note that these photos are of the show home and may not be indicative of this particular plot. Please also note that this home is a semi-detached version of The Lapwing
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.