Our Marketing Suite & Show Home is open by appointment only. Viewing is available in person or via video, please contact us to book.
Marketed by Social Media
*Over 70% of Phase 2 Now Sold*
An exceptional two double bedroom apartment situated within the new build phase, adjacent to the Royal Porthcawl Golf Club.
This home features high ceilings and open plan kitchen/dining/living room forming a fantastic modern living space. Benefitting from outside space in the form of a terrace, with direct access to the communal landscaped courtyard.
The property is complete with a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, underfloor heating and flooring throughout, utility room and two allocated parking spaces.
An idyllic seaside location with commutable links to the M4 offering the potential to work from the office or home.
About The Developer
Acorn are an independent development and regeneration specialists that have, for many years, successfully created a range of residential-led refurbishment and new build schemes with offices in London, Bristol, Cardiff and the South West of England. They specialise in bespoke developments of many sizes.
Marketed by Social Media
Kitchen 16' 1" x 7' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.36m )
Living / Dining 24' 4" x 12' 4" ( 7.42m x 3.76m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 16' 3" ( 3.56m x 4.95m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
• Contemporary fully fitted handleless kitchen by Leicht*
• Stone worktop
• Under wall unit LED lighting
• Stainless steel undermount sink with single lever tap
• Glass splashback behind hob
• A range of Bosch integrated appliances to include:
- Induction hob
- Built in single oven
- Integrated extractor hood
- Built in combination microwave with built in warmer draw
- Built in wine cooler †
• Plumbing and space for washing machine
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Karndean flooring to hall, kitchen, living and dining areas*
• Walls and ceilings painted in Dulux neutral and brilliant white paint
• Dulux neutral architrave and skirting
• Brushed ironmongery
• White light switches and sockets
• High performance aluminium window system
• White solid core front doors and internal doors
• White sanitary ware
• Contemporary Monobloc mixer tap
• Porcelain floor and wall tiling with
feature wall to bath/shower recess
• Wall mounted thermostatic shower to bathroom
• Floor mounted toilet with soft closing toilet seat, concealed cistern and dual flush plate
• Clear glazed shower screen
• Low level shower tray to en-suite
• Communal heating system with heat interface units within individual apartments
• Heatmiser Neostat wifi controlled heating thermostat
• Electric heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Sky/BT multipoint with CAT6 network to living room and bedrooms (subject to subscription)
• A mixture of LED spotlights, pendants and wall lights throughout
• usb points to kitchen, living room and bedroom 1
• Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite
• Smoke detectors and Carbon Monoxide alarms
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Video door entry system to communal doors
• Individual mail boxes located next to communal entranceDisclaimer
The images provided are for example purposes only and may not represent the individual specified plot shown. Please visit the marketing suite to ascertain confirmation of each plot.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.