* open plan kitchen/dining area * utility * study * downstairs cloakroom * en suite to master bedroom * garage * 2 parking spaces * energy efficient home *
The Leverton: A stunning 4-bedroom double fronted home, with views over three different aspects.
Behind its welcoming façade is a contemporary world of white walls and slick new features. Perfect for a growing family, or someone who works from home with its own study.
Enter into a large hallway space, with a store cupboard, study plus a large kitchen/dining/family area to the front of the house.
The study offers lovely neighbourhood views, while the kitchen/dining/living area, stretching the entire length of the house, is a place to live, dine or entertain, with three windows affording three different yet equally charming outlooks. There is also a good-sized utility room that’s accessible from the kitchen, with a second sink, and space for all your laundry equipment.
The living room, at the rear, is light, bright and airy, with double doors leading out to the garden. The ground floor also features a convenient cloakroom and additional storage cupboard.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find four spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room, and there’s also a family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation. The landing provides access to the loft.
Outside space includes a family sized garden, single garage and 2 parking spaces.
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.39m 15'9" x 11'1")
- Kitchen (2.99m x 2.80m 9'10" x 9'2")
- Dining Area (3.91m x 2.81m 12'10" x 9'2")
- Study (3.39m x 1.82m 11'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.49m 14'5" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.59m x 3.15m 11'9" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 2.88m 11'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.26m x 2.08m 10'8" x 6'10")
About Cavendish View
Cavendish View is a superb development of brand new 2,3 & 4 bedroom family houses for sale in Thurston, a charming Suffolk parish located less than 5 miles from Bury St Edmunds.
- Situated just 5 miles from the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds
- Excellent transport links with Thurston railway station within walking distance
- Selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools options nearby
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. Or with Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home
- We understand the housing needs of members of hm Forces and have therefore introduced an exclusive Forces Package to help with purchasing a new home
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Thurston your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Look no further for your dream home as you explore our new houses for sale in Thurston. Set in the heart of the Suffolk countryside, Cavendish View delivers all of the premium trademarks of a brand new Linden Home, while sitting in an established rural setting. The houses are within walking distance of two pubs, a small business park and an award-winning garden centre and tearoom.
Our fine collection of new-build homes in Thurston delivers something for families of all sizes who are looking for a peaceful location with excellent transport links. Discover why Cavendish Place can give you everything you’re looking for in your forever home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Receive an upgraded kitchen and flooring throughout when you reserve Home 76, The Ripley at Cavendish View by 4th August 2021. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the incentive at any time without prior notice.