View the stunning new show homes - now open!
This big, beautiful three-storey Town House is designed to give you space and light with stunning views and in an excellent location in this vibrant new community.
House by Urban Splash are proud to bring their multi-award winning designs to Cambridge, and show case their homes at Inholm, Northstowe.
Expect high-ceilings, towering doors and large windows in a flexible, home that allows you to live exactly how you like.
Plot 1 – one of our stunning show homes – has a superb layout:
On the ground floor, you'll find a generous two generous rooms and a family bathroom. The rear room could be living room or bedroom.
Upstairs – two spacious double bedrooms, two shower rooms - one being the en suite to the main bedroom, and a further room - a further bedroom or study - with a balcony.
On the top floor is a stunning vaulted room – being 5m x 10m in total and featuring the open-plan kitchen, dining and living space with and large windows and a south facing balcony overlooking the open fenland countryside.
The kitchen area is the centre - the heart of the ground floor - and has a stunning island centrepiece with integrated appliances including induction hob, slimline extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, oven and dishwasher - all set beneath a composite stone worktop.
Each end of the room can be used however your lifestyle suits - either leaving the room open plan or adding partitions if required.
In addition to the above, each of these homes provide:
* Super high ceilings, all of which are approx 2.8m high.
* Energy-efficient floor to ceiling doors and windows.
* Aluminium windows and doors
* High quality insulation
* LED/low energy lighting throughout
* Hot water cylinder with an integrated air source heat pump
* White contemporary bathrooms
* Functional homes that can adapt to changing lifestyles
* Wi-Fi enabled heating and hot water, controlled from your smart phone
* 10 Year Checkmate Warranty
House by Urban Splash pride themselves in the sustainability of all their homes.
- Around 67% less energy is required to build their modular homes than a traditionally built home.
- Off-site construction reduces the carbon footprint of your home with up to 90% fewer deliveries to site
- 90% less construction waste generated on site
Outside you'll discover your brand-new neighbourhood Inholm, Northstowe. This new town is made up of a vast variety of new homes, schools, community centre and weekend food trucks. There are bold plans to create a new town centre full of shops, cafes, restaurant, plus arts, culture and community amenities.
Northstowe is within easy reach of Cambridge town centre, only about 20 minutes by bike, and there's a park and ride connecting to Cambridge train station with commuter links to London.
* The guided busway just a short walk - providing convenient access to Cambridge, the Science Park and north to St Ives.
* Excellent schools - both primary and secondary education are close by (the secondary school is adjacent to Inholm).
* Private schools in Cambridge area easily accessible.
* New water parks and ample cycle and footpaths in the area.
The Inholm, Northstowe sales pavilion is open Thursday to Monday from 10am until 5.30pm. Click the big green button above to request details.
new show home open!
139 sq m (1500 sq ft) over three storeys
Five bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms, including one en suite
Loft living open plan living space with island kitchen and stunning views
Garden with built in bike storage
Eco-friendly features including rooftop solar panels
Just a few minutes to Cambridge - easy reach of South Cambridge (Addenbrooke's/Biomedical campus) and North Cambridge (Science Park)
Within walking distance from local schools
ready to move into October 2021!