The Gala is a beautifully designed, contemporary 3-bedroom bungalow. Full of charm and flooded with light with two sets of patio doors leading out to the garden. The large open plan living-kitchen-dining room offers plenty of space for family life or entertaining guests - the real heart of the home.
Boasting three generous-sized bedrooms, a luxurious ensuite to the master and a modern family bathroom, with a bathtub, The Gala is a perfect house to call home.
- Living / Kitchen / Dining Area (8.14m x 4.87m 26'8" x 16'0")
- Bedroom 1 (3.59m x 3.50m 11'9" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 2 (3.59m x 2.58m 11'9" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 (3.59m x 2.58m 11'9" x 8'6")
About Orchard Brooks
Orchard Brooks offers a stylish collection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Williton, in a beautiful rural location, with spectacular beaches and wildlife on its doorstep; from Exmoor National Park and National Trust - Dunster Castle, Williton really is the perfect place to call home.
- Excellent road links to the A39, A358 and B3191 roads, providing easy access to Minehead, Bridgewater and beyond
- Great access to the local supermarket, convenience store, pharmacy, post office, bakeries, pubs and takeaways.
- The spectacular wildlife of Exmoor is on your doorstep, as well as the beautiful beaches
- We can help you sell your home withHome Exchange† and Smooth Move‡
Why make Williton your home?
Williton is a large village and civil parish in Somerset by the coast, with Watchet, Bridegater and Taunton close by. For those of you who love history, much of the centre of Williton dates from the late 19th century, where agriculture has been the prime activity in the parish. You can explore Duster Castle in Minehead or visit museums in Watchet. Williton is the perfect location for the outdoors!
With the spectacular wildlife of Exmoor on your doorstep, as well as easy access to the Quantock Hills and The Brendons, Orchard Brook has something for everyone. The stunning coastline is just a moment away, with the beautiful beaches of Minehead, Watchet and Blue Anchor Bay offering plenty of water sports activities, as well as fishing and boat rides for you to enjoy. Plus, there are zoos and farm parks for the perfect family day out. There is easy access to the West Somerset Railway, which is the longest private railway in the country owned by a trust, where you can witness the stunning Somerset scenery surrounding your new home.
Wed: 10:00 - 17:00, Thu: 10:00 - 17:00, Fri: 10:00 - 17:00, Sat: 10:00 - 17:00, Sun: 10:00 - 17:00, Mon: 10:00 - 17:00