now launched! Be quick to register your interest today to find out about Orchard Brooks which is an exciting development of new houses for sale in Williton. High levels of interest expected!
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome you to Orchard Brooks. Orchard Brooks is a brand-new collection of 3 bedroom bungalows and 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Williton.
Plot 35, The Pippin, is a 3 bedroom detached bungalow with an open plan living/kitchen/dining area and a single garage and double parking space.
Call Fox & Sons The Pippin Dimensions
26'8 x 16
11'9 x 11'6
11'9 x 8'6
11'9 x 8'6
Orchard Brooks will see the creation of 90 new homes, with 30 of the new homes available to purchase. A large and beautiful village with access to both coast and country, Williton is the perfect place to call home.
Why buy at Orchard Brooks?
-Excellent road links to the A39, A358 and B3191 roads, providing easy access to Minehead, Bridgewater and the Taunton district.
-Close to schools, shops and eateries.
-On the West Somerset Railway link – with 20 miles of heritage railway through stunning coast and countryside.
-We can help you sell your home Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡
Facilities in the village include cottage hospital, medical centre, pharmacy, dentist, vet and library. There is a bank and a range of food and other shops as well as a restaurant and local inns
Linden Homes builds award-winning homes across the country in prime locations, striving to create sustainable new developments.
They work with local people to create communities and are passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer they are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary skills. Since 2010, over £132m has been committed to improving the local communities in which we build.
£1000 Reservation fee applies. Estate management charge approx £250 per annum. We will endeavour to use the photographs and virtual tours of the actual property but may also show pictures/videos of the show home, other plots on the development and/or computer generated images. All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Floorplan images may be handed. All costs are correct at time of publication but could be subject to change. Help To Buy, Home Exchange and Smooth Move all subject to qualifying criteria.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.