* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Come & View The Show Home
Detached Family Home
Master Bedroom With Dressing Area
Ensuite Shower Room
Driveway to Fore
Ready to Move Into
Summary This Stunning Show Home Could be Yours ! Four Bedrooms** Family Kitchen / Dining Area** Open Plan Lounge Area** Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & En-Suite Shower Room** Make Your Appointment To View now. Fantastic Family Home for A Growing Family.
Description An Exclusive Development of 9 Luxury Bespoke Homes. Three & Four Bedroom Homes Now Available
Each home comes with a driveway providing parking. All new homes come with a comprehensive 10 year, 5 star rated icw warranty, and have been constructed by a trusted and reputable local developer. All new homes are built to extremely high standards and have excellent energy ratings. New up-rated fibre-optic connections underground to door (ftfd)
The show home is available to view and is a completely Covid safe-and-ready operation with safe distances and hygiene facilities on site for complete peace of mind
The charming High Street of Coleshill is just a few minutes' walk from this luxury development of Brand New Homes. Coleshill Parkway Train Station is a short distance away providing excellent transport links to Grand Central Birmingham and London
Location The charming High Street of Coleshill is just a few minutes' walk from this luxury development of Brand New Homes. The development is close to Coleshill Secondary School and sixth Form, Woodlands Primary, as well as local gp surgeries. Birmingham City Centre is just a one stop away train ride form Coleshill Parkway and this station also services trains to London and Leicester going the other way. The up and coming Resort World is less than 3 miles away with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants too. The Parish Church in Coleshill with is 12th century font has one of the tallest spires in Warwickshire and villages of North Warwickshire with all the walks and rural pursuits it has to offer. The development is 3 miles away from Birmingham Airport, and the nec, 2 miles From Hams Hall, 3 miles from the Forrest of Arden Golf Club, 5 miles from the Belfrey Golf Club, and is handily close to the M42 corridor which leads to other surrounding motorways and cities.
Transport Both the M6 and M42 motorways provide Coleshill with great road transport links to Birmingham, Solihull, Rugby & London By train- Coleshill Parkway is less than a mile from the development and provides a direct line to Grand Central in Birmingham Birmingham international is less than 2 miles From Coleshill with direct trains every 20 minutes to London
Open Plan Lounge Area 16' 10" x 11' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.38m )
Family Kitchen / Dining Area 10' 10" x 18' 10" ( 3.30m x 5.74m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.97m )
En- Suite Shower Room
Please Note Details and measurements are for guidance only Images may not be plot specific. Internals images are of the show home and are for illustration purposes only All fixtures and Fittings are excluded unless detailed in the particulars
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Shipways - Castle Bromwich, B36 on +44 121 411 0019 * (local rate)
Contact Shipways - Castle Bromwich about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Shipways - Castle Bromwich, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Castle Bromwich for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.