- Don't miss out on this superb brand new home at Whiteley Meadows - move in this winter!
- Complete with modern fitted kitchen, integrated appliances, upgraded shower to the family bathroom, 10 year New Homes Buildmark warranty & 2 year aftercare service.
- House to sell? Talk to us today and find out about our smooth move scheme available on this Feature Home.
*move in for Christmas*Smooth move
available. This spacious 4 bedroom family home* Boasting a kitchen/dining/family room with Modern kitchen units with a gas hob, electric double oven and cooker hood. *Seperate utility room with a door out to the garden for all those dirty shoes! Seperate study perfect for working from home or even as a playroom. The living room has french doors straight out into the garden. The contemporary white sanitaryware compliments the porcelonosa wall tiling and chrome fittings. *master bedroom has ensuite shower room and there is a family bathroom serving three further good sized bedrooms. *single garage and allocated parking spaces!
Come and talk to us today to see how we can help you move!
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.39m 15'9" x 11'1")
- Kitchen (3.00m x 2.80m 9'10" x 9'2")
- Dining Area (3.91m x 2.81m 12'10" x 9'2")
- Study (3.39m x 1.82m 11'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.49m 14'5" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.59m x 3.15m 11'9" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.36m x 2.88m 11'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.28m x 2.08m 10'9" x 6'10")
About Whiteley Meadows
Whiteley Meadows is a superior collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Whiteley. They are located in the beautiful British countryside between the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton with much to offer for families of all sizes.
- Situated in a country estate just on the edge of Whiteley and less than 10 miles from Portsmouth and Southampton
- An excellent selection of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated schools nearby
- A wide choice of spacious new apartments and homes to suit families of all sizes, and ideal for setting up your home office or family workspace
- Perfectly placed for commuting with the M27 and A27 close by, offering easy access to Portsmouth, London and Southampton
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Whiteley your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your virtual viewing or safe personal meeting.
Perfectly positioned within the beautiful surrounding countryside, Whiteley Meadows offers an idyllic lifestyle for all potential buyers. Close by is a cosy pub, while a short drive will take you to more open spaces at Swanwick Lakes Nature Reserve or Manor Farm Country Park. For eating out, nearby Bursledon offers a good choice of cafés, bars and restaurants, and you can find a good choice of shops and eateries at Whiteley Shopping Centre, less than a 10-minute drive from home.
For families moving to the area, there is an excellent selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools. In particular, the ymca Fairthorne Manor Day Nursery and Berrywood Primary School, both rated ‘Good’, are within 1 and 4 miles respectively from Whiteley Meadows.
If you need to travel for work or leisure, you will find it very easy to get around with both Swanwick Train Station and the M27 just 2 miles away, with great connections to Portsmouth and Southampton and beyond.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00