* open plan kitchen/dining area * downstairs cloakroom * bay window to living room * storage cupboard * en suite to master bedroom * integrated garage * 2 parking spaces * energy efficient home *
The Grainger - a beautiful four-bedroom home that effortlessly combines family living with sophistication. Step inside and find yourself in an enticing spacious central hallway.
Turn left into the living room, with feature double doors a huge bay window washing the room in natural light, or move on to the rear of the house, past a smart downstairs cloakroom, useful storage cupboard and staircase, into a beautifully appointed open-plan kitchen/dining space.
This room serves as the buzzing heart of the house, with double doors leading out to a private garden. The rest of the ground floor is given over to a spacious integral garage, meaning your vehicle can always be tucked safely out of sight.
Move on up the feature staircase to the first-floor gallery landing and find four well-proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room, and there’s also a sparkling new family bathroom, with a bathtub designed for relaxation.
All the rooms are generously sized, spread around a central landing that provides access to the loft. This attractive property is part of the wider Oak Farm Meadow development, and so connects you to a warm, vibrant local community from the moment you move in.
- Living Room (4.39m x 3.90m 14'5" x 12'10")
- Kitchen (3.02m x 2.44m 9'11" x 8'0")
- Dining/Family Area (3.62m x 3.36m 11'11" x 11'1")
- Bedroom 1 (4.03m x 3.90m 13'3" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.58m 12'2" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 3 (3.15m x 3.05m 10'4" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 4 (3.79m x 3.12m 12'5" x 10'3")
About Oak Farm Meadow
Discover our 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom houses in the charming Suffolk village of Stowupland. A mile from Stowmarket train station with its excellent transport links, you’re close to shops, schools, restaurants and historic attractions.
- New premium homes in a picturesque setting, within walking distance of local shops
- A mile from Stowmarket town with its range of independent shops and restaurants
- Great choice of pre-schools, primary and secondary schools close by
- Help to Buy*, Smooth Move‡, or Home Exchange† available
To find out more about making one of our homes for sale in Stowupland your new dream home, contact our sales executives today and register your interest.
Our new detached and semi detached houses for sale in Stowupland blend seamlessly with their village surrounds, while delivering the premium trademarks you’d expect from a brand-new Linden home. Some of them feature an open plan kitchen, spacious living room with french doors and dining area.
Offering local shops, amenities and pubs, Stowupland is nestled next to the charming town of Stowmarket.
There you’ll find a large sports centre, a good mix of independent and chain stores, plus a wide range of bars and restaurants. Stowmarket train station offers direct links to London, too. It’s easy to see why our new collection of houses in Stowupland will give you everything you’re looking for in your dream home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Reserve Home 07, The Mountford at Oak Farm Meadow by 25th May 2021 to receive flooring throughout and turf to the rear garden. To be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.