- Be a trend setter at Harrington Park!
- The Mylne offers everything you need in a family home
- With four bedrooms, and a stylish open plan kitchen dining area
- Set the trend, don't follow it! Homes are selling fast, so act quick to be one of the first to secure your dream new home!
The Mylne brilliantly facilitates the demands of modern family life through clever design and attention to detail.
At the heart of the home is a spacious open plan kitchen/dining area: A flexible space with French doors providing access to the garden. A separate living room is a bright and airy space due to the large window.
The first floor hosts four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom one offers the luxury and privacy of an en suite, ensuring that queues for the bathroom are thing of the past. The inclusion of a fourth bedroom considerably increases the flexibility of home, offering potential as a guest room, home study or snug.
- Kitchen (5.17m x 3.14m 17' 0" x 10' 4")
- Living Room (5.45m x 3.57m 17' 11" x 11' 9")
- Bedroom 1 (4.87m x 3.41m 15' 11" x 11' 2")
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.89m 10' 6" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 3 (3.03m x 2.12m 9' 11" x 6' 11")
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 2.88m 15' 10" x 9' 5")
About Harrington Park
Harrington Park is a brand-new collection of energy-efficient and stylish 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Pinhoe. This sought-after location benefits from being in close proximity to the centre of Exeter and a number of unspoilt local rural and coastal towns and villages.
- A few minutes’ drive from Exeter city centre and local amenities, including a butcher, Morrisons and a pharmacy
- Great selection of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated schooling options close to home
- Excellent road links to the M5 providing easy access to Cornwall and Bristol
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Pinhoe your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your personalised appointment or a virtual viewing
These new family homes including, terraced, detached and semi-detached properties are built with modern fittings throughout and are well located to enjoy the best of both worlds - the small-town feel of Pinhoe, and the exciting cultural city centre of Exeter less than 4 miles away. Pinhoe centre offers a pharmacy, a butcher, a Spar supermarket, a handful of takeaways and two pubs. Living in Pinhoe also means that you are within reach of some of Devon’s finest countryside and coastline. Close by to our new homes, you’ll find three cosy pubs and within a short drive, you can enjoy the wide selection of Exeter’s cultural events and happenings.
Pinhoe has its own primary school for your youngest children which is Ofsted-rated ‘Good’, plus you’ll find an excellent choice of other ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ primary options within a three-mile radius. The Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding Ellen Tinkham School offering specialist education for 3 to 19-year-olds is less than a mile away, and a further secondary option is St Peter’s Church of England Aided School which is Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and around 2 miles away.
If you are travelling and commuting, you’ll find this new development very close to the M5 and A38, which will allow you easy access to North Devon, or more southern Devon and Cornish locations. To add to this, Exeter airport is just a short drive away and offers a number of domestic and international flights.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00