last remaining apartment Move in ready complete with carpets, flooring, lightfittings and integral appliances plus A discounted furniture package available and a Complimentary hamper to include champagne on completion Call us today on for your priority viewing appointment
A brand new, high specification first floor apartment of approximately 635 sq ft located within a stunning Grade II listed building comprising of two bedrooms, open plan living room/kitchen/dining. Modern bathroom with shower, Karndean flooring and newly fitted carpets. The building has been sympathetically and methodically restored and converted.
There is an air of community with these apartments. A shared internal courtyard offers privacy for the occupants and chance to get to know their neighbours. Further open space is available outside the building too. With two bedrooms, the second offers the potential to become a study if home working is needed.
Located in the Vale of Glamorgan, St Athan lies off the B4265 road, roughly 8 miles by road northwest of downtown Barry. The boundaries of St Athan are by Eglwys Brewis and Castleton to the north; South Orchard, West Orchard and Llantwit Major to the west, Gileston and the Bristol Channel to the south; and East Orchard and the River Thaw to the east. The village of St Athan is located just a short distance away from the site, a walkable distance for many. There is a local bus service next to the Four Cross Service Station running the X91 & 303 bus services.
With a local village public house, there is also two community centres, one of which holds an annual fun-day. The village has a football team and the St Athan Golf Club. Cardiff Airport the site is located 3.5 miles and just an 8 minute drive from Cardiff Airport
Entrance And Hallway
Via an imposing, stately double door into front hallway, flag stone flooring, wall mounted heater, spotlighting, pendent lighting, mail boxes, double glazed sash window to side, part glazed double fire doors into inner hallway, original tiled flooring that has been beautifully restored, double doors opening onto inner communal open aired courtyard, bespoke, cascading, balustrade staircase with part carpeted tread to first floor, double doors with stained glass offering access to the rear hallway and rear access, doors off the hallways to the ground floor apartments
Entrance To Apartment 5
Via personal front door, door bell
Fitted light grey carpet, white panel doors with brushed chrome door handles to bed 1,2, open plan living room/kitchen/diner, family bathroom, intercom handset system, loft hatch, light fitting, power points
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 8' ( 4.22m x 2.44m )
Double glazed sash window with deep window sill and feature side panelling to side elevation, ample double power points, light grey fitted carpets, telephone, TV and satellite point, light fitting
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
Double glazed sash window with deep window sill and feature side panelling to rear elevation, ample double power points, light grey fitted carpets, telephone point, TV and satellite point, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and drawers below, and housing hot water tank.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.64m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a modern " porcelanosa" suite comprising of low level wc, ceramic rectangular wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, mirror with glazed shelf and lighting above and pull out vanity storage below, fully tiled enclosed double shower with glazed door and panel, wall mounted heated towel rail, half tiled walls, karndean flooring
Lounge/kitchen/ Diner 17' 8" x 12' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.86m )
Light, bright and airy double aspect open plan room with double glazed sash window to side and rear elevation, Karndean flooring, sunken spotlight lighting, ample power points, TV point, wall mounted heater, space for sofas, table & chairs. A Modern fitted kitchen with ample wall and base units with worktop space over and matching upstand, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric Hotpoint oven with halogen hob and extractor fan. Integral Hotpoint fridge freezer, integral washing machine.
A delightful open air communal central courtyard garden which is perfect for el fresco dining or relaxing, allocated parking space
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.