Attention first-time buyers! You could buy this home with A 5% deposit with the new help to buy scheme.
Free-flowing living space created a flexible semi-detached home, ideal for first-time buyers and downsizers. French doors lead to the rear garden giving the open-plan lounge, dining area and fitted kitchen giving a bright and airy feeling. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and the bathroom.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining (3943mm x 7210mm (12'11'' x 23'7''))
- Wc (1040mm x 1490mm (3'4'' x 4'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3943mm x 2412mm (12'11'' x 7'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3943mm x 2702mm (12'11'' x 8'10''))
- Bathroom (1840mm x 1920mm (6'0'' x 6'3''))
About Park Edge, Doncaster
Less than a mile north of Doncaster, this sought-after location is perfect for first-time buyers and growing families with a great choice of Ofsted 'outstanding' schools nearby including Hungerhill School.
Find your new home at Park Edge and you'll be situated on Wheatley Hall Road, well connected to local transport links, neighbouring local attractions and retail shops.
Video tours available - click here to see a range of video tours for homes available at Park Edge.
Overlooking the River Don and with nature trails on your door step, this location offers a great range of leisure activities. Less than 5 minutes from your doors you'll also find Parklands Sports & Social Club.
If a great local school is important to you, you'll find Sandringham Primary School (Ofsted: Outstanding) less than 5 minutes from your door.
Your new home at Park Edge will be just 5 minutes from Doncaster town centre and all the high street names you can find there. What's more, you'll be close to the conveniences of a number of well known supermarkets including; Asda, Tesco and Sainsburys superstore.
Your new home will also enjoy great transport links for both business and pleasure. The M18 is just a 10 minute drive away and Doncaster Train Station less than 2 miles away.
In Doncaster you'll find a good choice of medical facilities including a Boots Pharmacy, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, The Sandringham Medical Practice & Whitegate Dental Practice.
Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm, Wednesday - Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
- Head out of the town centre on the A630
- Continue on the A630 onto Wheatley Hall Road
- Follow signs for Park Edge at Riverdale Park on the left
- Head South West on the M18
- Take exit 4 on to the A630
- Continue on the A630
- Follow the signs for Park Edge at Riverdale Park on the right
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.