* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- under offer - Stunning executive new-build home
Set behind a gated entrance on a private road
Close to major transport links
High specification contemporary finishes
Open-plan kitchen and dining room - Two reception rooms
Five bedrooms - Two en-suite
Detached double garage with annex potential (STPP)
Summary - under offer - A beautiful high-specification detached property, offering light and spacious contemporary accommodation throughout and situated in the highly desirable village location of Alwalton.
Description - under offer - A beautiful high-specification detached property, offering light and spacious contemporary accommodation throughout and situated in the highly desirable village location of Alwalton, within close proximity to major road links including the A47, A1 & A605.
The property is entered via a large front door with picture windows leading into a spacious entrance hall with Herringbone wooden flooring, doors giving access to a downstairs cloakroom and a sitting room also with Herringbone wooden flooring and a feature fireplace. At the front of the property there is a study/formal dining room, with Herringbone wooden flooring and a bay window.
There is a large open plan kitchen/dining room at the rear of the property, with a feature fireplace, bi-fold doors opening out onto the garden and access through to a utility room.
On the first floor a galleried landing with an oak and glass banister gives access to a family bathroom and five double bedrooms. The guest bedroom is situated to the front aspect with en-suite facilities. The master is to the rear, with en-suite facilities and French doors with a Juliette balcony overlooking the gardens.
Rooms & Measurements Entrance hall - 12'10" x 9'2" maximum measurements Cloakroom - 6'2" x 4'9" Open-plan kitchen & dining room - 32'4" x 16'3" Utility room - 8' x 6'4" Study - 12' x 10'1" Sitting room - 22'8" x 13'10
Landing - 11'8" x 14'9" including stair well - excluding inner landing Main bedroom 19'11" x 16'2" En-suite - 4'9" x 9'3" Bedroom - 10'8" x 10'3" Bedroom - 10'6" x 14' Guest bedroom - 12'7" x 9'8" En-suite - 9'1" x 3'9" Bedroom - 11'2" x 10'5" Bathroom - 10'1" x 6'5"
Outside Set at the rear of the development, plot two offers off road parking and leads to a detached double garage, a lawn and paving leading to the front door. There are good sized enclosed rear gardens with a patio and lawn area, all enclosed by hedging and backing onto a tree belt.
"Agents Note; It is our understanding that the property is not yet registered at the Land Registry and that this will be undertaken during the conveyance in preparation for completion. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly".
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Hurfords, PE5 on +44 1834 818011 * (local rate)
Contact Hurfords about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hurfords, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.