**final plot available** Welcome to Dugard House, Colchester's newest place to call home! 1 & 2 bedroom contemporary apartments, open plan living, unique in size and layout, Smart Home wifi features & with parking availability **help to buy**
Welcome to Dugard House, Colchester's newest place to call home. Each of the 34 contemporary apartments at Dugard House are unique in size and layout providing a superb range of choice to fit your budget or accommodation needs.
These fantastic new homes have been designed with a real eye for detail, combining a modern day yet homely feel, ideal for present day living. With quality kitchens, Bosch ovens and hobs, Smart Home technology, clean lines and a contemporary palette, a stylish ambiance has been created that is perfect for individuals or couples. Each apartment offers practical living with beautifully proportioned open plan layouts.
With a commitment to building homes of the highest quality that meet your needs, all of the apartments are finished to the highest of standards and come with a 10 year icw warranty, ensuring long-lasting enjoyment and peace of mind for you as a new home owner.
Situated in the Stanway area of Colchester, these stylish homes are ideally located to take advantage of all that the Colchester area has to offer with fantastic travel links within close proximity.
As the old Roman capital of England, and the country's oldest recorded town, Colchester Town Centre provides a wealth of cultural and historical heritage such as Colchester Castle and its beautiful park surroundings.
For the avid shopper there are plenty of fashionable High Street names, plus more than a smattering of fun and funky independent outlets. On hand are countless boutique shops alongside refreshments aplenty with your choice of bars, cafés, restaurants and other assorted establishments. Stanway itself has a wealth of shopping on hand too including Tollgate Centre Shopping Park just 1.3 miles away.
The Colchester area offers a wide variety of entertainment and relaxation too; The famous Colchester Zoo, Leisure World and many other health clubs offering fitness pools, gym, spa, sports courts and pitches, 18 hole golf club, multi-screen cinema, theatre, art centre, and a range of rugby, cricket and football clubs including professional team Colchester United.
Dugard House is under 3.5 miles from Colchester train station and under 4 miles from Marks Tey Station which both offer commuters direct services to London Liverpool Street, taking approximately 1 hour.
The A12 trunk road, under 2 miles away, provides access to Chelmsford & the M25 to the south and Ipswich and the A14 to the north, whilst for the frequent flyer Stansted Airport is just 31 miles away via the A120.
This popular area and its beautiful surrounding villages offers a wealth of heritage as well as all the amenities to provide the perfect place to live.
-Bespoke designer kitchens
-Two tone grey effect
-Super matt doors with integrated-handle design and composite worktops
-Soft close drawers and cupboard units
-Fully integrated kitchen appliances - frost free fridge/freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, including Bosch ovens & ceramic hob
-Undermounted stainless steel kitchen sink
-Grohe kitchen tap
-Tiled bathrooms with feature wall paint
-Concealed cistern, wall hung W/C with dual flush and soft closing seat
-Integrated mirror and cosmetics lights
-Designer under bath illumination
-Home spa multi point shower/ bath system
-Floating vanity units
-Shower cubicles to en-suites
-Swiss Krono AC4 lightwood floors to living areas and hallways
-High pile wool carpets to bedrooms
-Recessed LED down lighting throughout
-Chrome electrical sockets switches and charge points
-Double glazed high heat retention windows
-Smart Home features including, wifi heating with wifi Google home and Alexa integration etc.
-Videophone secure entry system
-24hr communal CCTV
-Automatic hallway lighting
-icw 10 year construction warranty
Living / Kitchen 17' 6" x 12' 9" ( 5.33m x 3.89m )
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
Help To Buy
how does it work?
The Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home (or up to 40% in London). You'll only then need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage (55% in London) to make up the rest.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible?
If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. You are a first time buyer
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, now or in the past
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
Regional price caps apply and we would be pleased to discuss the threshold in your area with you.
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes England guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.