Arranged over two-storeys, The Winkfield is an enviable family home. Its ample
space perfectly accommodates entertaining, family life and homeworking.
The downstairs features a flexible open-plan kitchen-dining area, in addition
to a generously-sized living room and a separate home office. Upstairs, each
of the four bedrooms are well proportioned with the large master bedroom
featuring an en suite.
RoomsGround Floor Plan
First Floor Plan
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area (8.15m x 2.74m - 26' 09" x 9' 00")
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.51m - 15' 10" x 11' 06")
- Study (2.95m x 2.46m - 9' 08" x 8' 01")
- Bedroom 1 (4.27m x 3.53m - 14' 00" x 11' 07")
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 2.100m - 11' 00" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3 (3.51m x 3.10m - 11' 06" x 10' 02")
- Bedroom 4 (3.94m x 2.84m - 12' 11" x 9' 04")
About St John's MeadBrand new house types just released - our sales suites and show homes are open. Book an appointment to visit or for a virtual viewing.
Our homes are beautifully designed with modern family living in mind and are built to the highest standards. We also have a selection of tools and schemes available to help make your move to a brand new home in Elmswell today.Fantastic schemes available to help get you moving!
With the Government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan
scheme for first time buyers, you could buy your new home with just 5% deposit.
With our Part Exchange
scheme, we could be your cash buyer to help you move quickly with no chain, no fees and no hassle.Home Reach
is a part buy, part rent scheme available for first time buyers or home movers making home ownership more accessible with just a 5% deposit.With the Government's Stamp Duty holiday now extended, if you purchase a new home before 30 June 2021 you will pay no Stamp Duty on properties up to a value of £500,000*, which means you could save up to £15,000. Speak to a Sales Executive today to find out more.
* your property purchase must be legally complete by 30 June 2021. Between 1 July and 30 September 2021, no Stamp Duty will be payable on properties up to a value of £250,000.Contact us today to find out more, we are available online & via phone 10am-5pm Thursday to Monday!
Home Reach is a scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Thu-Sun 10am-5pm, Tue-Wed Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.