* 4 bedroom detached double-fronted home * 2 parking spaces * garage * large family garden * corner plot * open-plan kitchen/dining area * utility * energy efficient home * en suite and dressing area to master bedroom *
The Knightley -space and sophistication in a stunning family home.
This gorgeous 2-storey, 4-bedroom home could accommodate a large, lively family, with room to spare. And, featuring a family room, this home is ideal for those looking for a little extra space.
Enter the impressive airy hallway and find the sizeable family room to your right, the living room to you left, a staircase and cupboard space straight ahead, and a convenient downstairs cloakroom tucked behind it. The spacios living room is bright and airy, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The kitchen/dining area boasts contemporary living, with a large window and double doors leading out to the private rear garden. The kitchen also provides access to a useful utility room, with a second sink. When it comes to storage, this house ensures you’ll never be caught short.
Make your way up to the first floor onto a gallery landing complete with feature staircase and find four double bedrooms. The master bedroom features its own ensuite shower room alongside private dressing area, and in addition to this is the main family bathroom, with a bathtub meant for relaxing.
Completing this home is 2 parking spaces and a garage.
- Living Room (5.36m x 3.22m 17'7" x 10'7")
- Kitchen (3.20m x 2.80m 10'6" x 9'2")
- Dining Area (3.86m x 2.45m 12'8" x 8'1")
- Family Room (3.94m x 3.23m 12'11" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 3.00m 10'6" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 (3.23m x 3.13m 10'7" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 (3.64m x 2.87m 11'11" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.64m x 2.31m 11'11" x 7'7")
About Oak Farm Meadow
Discover our 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom houses in the charming Suffolk village of Stowupland. A mile from Stowmarket train station with its excellent transport links, you’re close to shops, schools, restaurants and historic attractions.
- New premium homes in a picturesque setting, within walking distance of local shops
- A mile from Stowmarket town with its range of independent shops and restaurants
- Great choice of pre-schools, primary and secondary schools close by
- Help to Buy*, Smooth Move‡, or Home Exchange† available
To find out more about making one of our homes for sale in Stowupland your new dream home, contact our sales executives today and register your interest.
Our new detached and semi detached houses for sale in Stowupland blend seamlessly with their village surrounds, while delivering the premium trademarks you’d expect from a brand-new Linden home. Some of them feature an open plan kitchen, spacious living room with french doors and dining area.
Offering local shops, amenities and pubs, Stowupland is nestled next to the charming town of Stowmarket.
There you’ll find a large sports centre, a good mix of independent and chain stores, plus a wide range of bars and restaurants. Stowmarket train station offers direct links to London, too. It’s easy to see why our new collection of houses in Stowupland will give you everything you’re looking for in your dream home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Reserve Home 07, The Mountford at Oak Farm Meadow by 25th May 2021 to receive flooring throughout and turf to the rear garden. To be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.