* four bedroom detached home * garage * open plan kitchen/dining area * utility room * separate living room * dressing area and en suite to master bedroom * french doors leading to the private rear garden * energy efficient home * study *
Two floors, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, large entertaining spaces and a private study area - The detached Pembroke
has it all.
This gorgeous 2-storey, 4-bedroom home could accommodate a large, lively family, with room to spare. And, featuring a study, it’s ideal for those who work from home.
Enter the hallway and find the sizeable study space to your left, and the living room to your right, a staircase straight ahead, and a convenient downstairs cloakroom tucked away behind it.
The living room features a beautiful bay window, drawing masses of natural light into the house, and double doors leading to an open-plan spacious kitchen/dining area at the rear of the house, allowing for seamless passage between the two rooms.
The kitchen/dining area, running the entire rear width of the house, is spacious, and features French double doors that lead out to a garden. The kitchen also provides access to a useful utility room with a second sink and there’s even more cupboard space opposite the stairs.
When it comes to storage, this house ensures you’ll never be caught short.
Make your way up to the first floor and find four double bedrooms. The master bedroom features its own ensuite shower room, then there’s the main family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation. A large central landing space provides access to the loft.
This home also boasts its own driveway spaces and private garage for off-street parking.
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.50m 15'10" x 11'6")
- Kitchen (3.34m x 3.05m 11'0" x 10'0")
- Dining/Family Area (5.01m x 2.74m 16'6" x 9'0")
- Study (2.41m x 2.37m 7'11" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 1 (4.29m x 2.87m 14'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.72m x 2.75m 12'3" x 9'0"")
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 2.88m 11'0" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.92m x 2.82m 12'11" x 9'3")
About Oak Farm Meadow
Discover our 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom houses in the charming Suffolk village of Stowupland. A mile from Stowmarket train station with its excellent transport links, you’re close to shops, schools, restaurants and historic attractions.
- New premium homes in a picturesque setting, within walking distance of local shops
- A mile from Stowmarket town with its range of independent shops and restaurants
- Great choice of pre-schools, primary and secondary schools close by
- Help to Buy*, Smooth Move‡, or Home Exchange† available
To find out more about making one of our homes for sale in Stowupland your new dream home, contact our sales executives today and register your interest.
Our new detached and semi detached houses for sale in Stowupland blend seamlessly with their village surrounds, while delivering the premium trademarks you’d expect from a brand-new Linden home. Some of them feature an open plan kitchen, spacious living room with french doors and dining area.
Offering local shops, amenities and pubs, Stowupland is nestled next to the charming town of Stowmarket.
There you’ll find a large sports centre, a good mix of independent and chain stores, plus a wide range of bars and restaurants. Stowmarket train station offers direct links to London, too. It’s easy to see why our new collection of houses in Stowupland will give you everything you’re looking for in your dream home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Reserve Home 05, The Knightley by 11th May 2021 to receive flooring throughout, turf to rear garden, premium entertainment package, upgraded kitchen and appliances package. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.