* three bedroom semi-detached home * two parking spaces * open plan kitchen/dining area * french doors to the rear garden * en suite to master bedroom * energy efficient home *
Welcome to The Eveleigh
, a charming semi-detached 3 bedroom home overlooking a stunning green area. A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in.
Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior, with an open-plan kitchen/diner to the front of the house, a downstairs cloakroom, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room.
French doors lead out from the living room to a family sized garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard, big enough to stow away all your daily clutter.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room for that added luxury feel.
This home has the added benefit of 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.20m 16'4" x 10'6")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 (2.78m x 2.72m 9'2" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 2.78m 9'6" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.12m 10'6" x 7'0")
About Oak Farm Meadow
Discover our 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom houses in the charming Suffolk village of Stowupland. A mile from Stowmarket train station with its excellent transport links, you’re close to shops, schools, restaurants and historic attractions.
- New premium homes in a picturesque setting, within walking distance of local shops
- A mile from Stowmarket town with its range of independent shops and restaurants
- Great choice of pre-schools, primary and secondary schools close by
- Help to Buy*, Smooth Move‡, or Home Exchange† available
To find out more about making one of our homes for sale in Stowupland your new dream home, contact our sales executives today and register your interest.
Our new detached and semi detached houses for sale in Stowupland blend seamlessly with their village surrounds, while delivering the premium trademarks you’d expect from a brand-new Linden home. Some of them feature an open plan kitchen, spacious living room with french doors and dining area.
Offering local shops, amenities and pubs, Stowupland is nestled next to the charming town of Stowmarket.
There you’ll find a large sports centre, a good mix of independent and chain stores, plus a wide range of bars and restaurants. Stowmarket train station offers direct links to London, too. It’s easy to see why our new collection of houses in Stowupland will give you everything you’re looking for in your dream home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Reserve Home 05, The Knightley by 11th May 2021 to receive flooring throughout, turf to rear garden, premium entertainment package, upgraded kitchen and appliances package. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.