Show homes now open!
The stunning new development at The Acorns. The Woodbury is our 5 bedroom with double garage. Key feature include - kitchen / diner with separate living room and gf study. En-suite to the master & bed 2, three further beds and family bathroom.
Please note that the images are of the same house type from another development.
Book your appointment now!
All housetypes include:
* 10 year NHBC Warranty * 2 Year emergency cover * Air source heat pump heating system
* Symphony kitchen with soft closers to cupboards & drawers * Laminate worktop with upstands * Fan assisted oven in brushed steel
* Ceramic hob with cooker hood * Stainless steel splashback * 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap * Integrated fridge freezer
* Integrated dishwasher (3,4 & 5 bed homes only) * Chrome downlighters to kitchen**
* Under unit lighting to the kitchen * Plumbing for washing machine
* White Ideal sanitaryware * Johnsons wall tiles* to bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites**
* Shaver socket to bathroom * Mira taps & fittings * Chrome towel radiator to bathroom (3,4 & 5 bed homes only)
* Chrome towel radiator to en-suites (4 & 5 bed homes only)
* Low maintenance grp fibre colour grained front door * UPVC rear door
* UPVC double-glazed windows and French doors** * White satin internal doors
* Hammonds wardrobes to master bedroom (4 & 5 bed homes only)
* Chrome internal ironmongery * White sockets & switches, TV & BT sockets
* Chrome downlighters** * Media plate to lounge * Chrome door bell
* White emulsion walls and ceilings * White satinwood to woodwork * Mains-operated smoke detectors to all floors
* Timber 1800mm fence on timber posts*** * Paving slabs to patio area*** * Turf to front garden***
* pir activation external light to front door
* Choice of tiles subject to build stage
** Please check with Sales Executive for details of specific housetype *** Refer to landscaping and boundary treatment plan
Located between Bury St Edmunds and Diss, in the Mid-Suffolk village of Walsham-le-Willows, The Acorns is a stylish collection of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes and 3 bedroom bungalows.
The carefully selected range of house styles available will ensure that the development appeals to a wide range of buyers, from first time buyers and growing families, to empty nesters and those looking to downsize.
Set in the heart of the Suffolk countryside, Walsham-le-Willows is a picturesque village with plenty to offer. As you'd expect from such a stunning location there's lots to explore, with many walks and trails taking you on journeys through the beautiful woodlands and the green lanes found nearby. Walsham Open Gardens Weekend sees people visit from throughout the county and beyond to enjoy not only the gardens, but also live music, art exhibitions, a farmers market and a fantastic selection of refreshments. Held every August Bank Holiday weekend since 1980, it really is a traditional village summer fayre. The Acorns isn't lacking in amenities either, with a café, a butchers, and both pre- and primary schools within the village. There's also a mobile post office available twice a week from the Village Hall as well as two pubs - the Blue Boar and the Six Bells - which have long histories and can be traced back over 500 years!
From The Acorns you won't have to travel far to reach the historic market towns of Bury St Edmunds and Diss, and everything they have to offer. Bury St Edmunds is a jewel in Suffolk's crown, home to the county's only Cathedral as well as the impressive abbey ruins and adjoining gardens. It's a town that's a must visit for theatre lovers too, with the only surviving regency playhouse in Britain. A fantastic destination for a bite to eat or a spot of retail therapy, the town is brimming with cosy restaurants and wonderful boutique shops. Bury St Edmunds is also home to the Arc Shopping Centre, where you'll find many familiar high street names. Just a few hundred metres from the Arc is a multi-screen cinema, along with a number of popular restaurant chains - perfect for a family treat. For a night out, The Apex is an award-winning venue hosting many music and comedy acts throughout the year. Diss is the gateway to the Waveny Valley, an unspoilt haven of wildlife, tranquil surroundings and warm hospitality. It's certainly a relaxing place - so much so that Diss is part of the Cittaslow project, a scheme promoting towns which have a slower way of life.