**register your interest now** limited plots remaining!
First time / Investment opportunity! Prestigious leasehold apartments finished to the highest standards!
Exciting brand new development on Wharf Street in the heart of Warwick!
Emscote Mill is a collection of Eleven beautiful one bedroom and one two bedroom apartments cleverly designed to combine traditional design with contemporary style. These attractive apartments are located perfectly to benefit from great transport links; with easy access to the M40, M42, M1 and M6 motorways as well as benefiting from both local bus services and nearby railway and airport access.
Situated on the western side of Warwick easy walking into town and recreation spaces, great transport links to motorway!
Culture And Wellbeing
Reasons to live in Warwick:
* Warwick Race Course – only 6 minutes drive to enjoy a day out at the races, also hosts many events including open cinema and beer festival.
* Skirting Leamington Spa offering extra shopping & nightlife.
* Warwick university and campus.
* Parks, rivers, woods and landscaping offering recreation space, play areas, adventure mini golf, sport facilities, swimming, and boat rides only 15 minutes walk away.
* Warwick Castle - experience 1000 years of history.
* Warwick Art Centre – Multi-venue arts complex.
* High employment and above average earning potential.
* Restaurants and traditional pubs.
Emscote Mill is a collection of twelve beautiful one bed apartments cleverly designed to combine traditional design with contemporary style. These attractive apartments are located perfectly to benefit from great transport links; with easy access to the M40, M42, M1 and M6 motorways as well as benefiting from both local bus services and nearby railway and airport access.
Warwick is enriched with independent businesses offering an enticing blend of the old and the new, set within an historic and unique setting. Emscote Mill was originally part of a working Gelatine mill complex serviced by the canal located to the rear. The two buildings forming the office and
residential quarters. Emscote's next chapter will see it fully repurposed after careful, intelligent design into beautiful homes for our modern world. The open plan apartments incorporate high ceilings and natural light to create a contemporary feel with maximum space and functionality, whilst retaining the period features and dimensions of the original building.Specification
flooring, finishes & tech:
* Engineered Oak flooring
* Wool mix carpets in bedrooms
* Contemporary bathroom tiles
* Mexicana oak veneer interior doors
* Chrome handles & accessories
* Intercom with automatic door release
* UPVC double glazing
* usb Sockets
* Fibre wiring to all units
* TV / Console media plate & hidden cable run
* Pre-wired central connection to media
* LED Spot lights and under pelmet low energy lights
* Fitted Washer / Dryers
* Digitally controlled low energy electric panel heating
* Walls and Ceilings finished in clean white durable paint & white satin finish woodwork10 Yr Warranty & Care Plan
* All King Property homes come with a one year after sales care plan. This covers everything
except wear & tear, this is in addition to the 10 year new home warranty.
* We offer Help to Buy so all you need is a 5% deposit and a £500 reservation fee.
* Comprehensive handover packs detailing all the technical elements of your new home and how
to use them.
* Handyman service is available to help with putting up curtain poles and decorating to your
Contemporary modern design:
A beautiful, easy to use kitchen with traditional features and stylish modern touches finished with
designer slimline worktop & up-stands.
* Fully integrated A+ appliances to include:
* Hotpoint oven
* Hotpoint hob
* Hidden extractor fan with lights
* Full sized 70/30 Kenwood fridge freezer
* LED ceiling & surface spotlights
* Glass splash back
* 1.5 Bowl Franke sink and brushed chrome mono tap
* Indesit Washer / Dryer
* Indesit DishwasherStylish Design
Contemporary apartment living
* Thermostatic overhead rain shower with duo head
* Modern back to wall toilet with hidden cistern
* French designer wall hung high gloss vanity draw with full size basin & mono tap
* Full sized bath with pro mixer tap and push button waste
* Polished chrome ladder style heated towel rail
* Heated demister mirrors
* White & Grey marble effect tilingDeveloper Notes:
Lease is 125 years
Ground rent is 0.1% of purchase price
Service charge indication is £100pm.
Our developer informs us that the units will have the new htb scheme on them.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.