St. Mary's Grange is a stunning collection of 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom luxury homes located in the heart of Suffolk's exquisite countryside. Plot 15 - The Easton is a beautiful 4 bedroom detached home with office, cloakroom, two en-suites, garage and off road parking.
Nestled in the heart of the pretty village of Otley, St. Mary's Grange offers the opportunity to acquire a traditionally crafted and beautiful new home, finished with an exceptional specification.
The village itself is well served with a popular local public house, award winning village shop and post office, ample play area, primary school and dental practice.
Offering some fantastic countryside views, St. Mary's Grange is superbly located to offer the best countryside living with connectivity that families need. The development is located just nine miles from the bustling town of Ipswich with its beautiful waterfront and mainline train link to London Liverpool Street. Also, just six miles away, is the highly sought after market town of Woodbridge, offering its wide range of boutique shops, restaurants and cafes all set on the River Deben - the gateway to the famous Suffolk Heritage coastline.
Plot 15 - The Easton is a beautiful four bedroom detached home with office, cloakroom, two en-suites, garage and off road parking
Office 7' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.62m )
Living Room 13' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.06m x 4.06m )
Kitchen Area 12' 3" x 15' 6" ( 3.73m x 4.72m )
Dining Room 12' 3" x 13' 4" ( 3.73m x 4.06m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 6" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.10m Max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 11' 2" Max x 15' 4" Max ( 3.40m Max x 4.67m Max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 12' Max x 12' 1" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.68m Max )
Bedroom Four 9' 5" Max x 13' 6" Max ( 2.87m Max x 4.11m Max )
- choice of glass splash back*
- choice of premium kitchen doors*
- choice of laminate kitchen worktops with upstands. Quartz or corian can be quoted for*
- option of A ceramic sink or stainless steel sink.
- choice of handles to the kitchen cabinet doors*
- choice of premium cushioned vinyl flooring to the kitchen area. Floor tiles can be quoted for*
- fully tiled bath cubical area, with half height tiling to sanitary ware walls. Various choice of tiles available*
- fully tiled shower cubical area, with half height tiling to sanitary ware walls. Various choice of tiles available*
- A course of tiling above the sink. Choice of tiles available*Specification Continued
- energy efficient UPVC windows, patio doors and composite front door.
- 'regency' white painted walls
- contemporary deep profile skirting and architrave's painted satin white
Even with our already high standard specification, we offer numerous customer extras to enable you to make your home completely to your requirements*
This specification was correct at the time of going to press but the Company reserves the right to make alterations and purchasers are advised to check before making a reservation that no changes have been made.
*Choice availability is dependent on build stage, please speak to our sales consultant for more details.Help To Buy
could you be eligible?
If you can answer yes to the following points you may be eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000.
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion (you are selling your own home to proceed).
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more.
* All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable, long-term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
With a Help to Buy: Equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy loan?
Through a Help to Buy agent. The selling agents - William H Brown, 16 Church Street, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1DH - currently have staff on hand to go through the process 7 days a week - an appointment is essential.Agents Note (1)
The exact specification may vary depending on plot number and is dependent upon build stage. *ask sales representative for further details.Agents Note (2)
Floorplans represent typical layouts of this house design. They are not shown to scale. Plot specifications, internal and external finishes, dimensions and differences to plots are dependent upon stage of build. Please check availability with a Sales Consultant before reservation. Computer generated images are indicative only and can be subject to change. Variations to the external design and landscaping may occur.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.