* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Private terraces with all apartments
Current Help To Buy is changing- call for more information
No stamp duty to pay up to £500,000* Conditions apply.
Stunning specification throughout
999 year lease
10 Year build warranty
Summary Help to buy available & No stamp duty to pay* A boutique collection of 9 outstanding apartments. This stunning 657 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment benefits a private terrace, dual aspect views.
Description Willesden is extremely well-placed with access to London's West End just 15 minutes on the tube. Neasden and Dollis Hill are both easily accessible for the Jubilee line, or the Bakerloo line and the Overground can be found at Harlesden. This accessibility will be significantly boosted by the introduction of HS2, with the local Old Oak Common station which is set to become a new super hub and the best connected rail station in the UK.
The modern simplistic exterior of The Curzon echoes the diversity of buildings in the local area. Suburban dreams still linger in this North London pocket. Just five miles from Charing Cross, Willesden retains a local neighbourhood feel with a strong sense of community. Call our friendly sales team to discuss in further detail and to register your details on . In high demand- limited time slots available.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - West Kensington, W6 on +44 20 3463 0174 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - West Kensington about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - West Kensington, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - West Kensington for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.