The Casterton is a 4 bedroom detached home with double garage, featuring a kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden, a spacious living room, study, family area and en-suite to bedroom 1.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5300 x 4460mm 17'4" x 14'7")
- Living Room (5860 x 3320mm 19'2" x 10'10")
- Family Area (3245 x 2630mm 10'7" x 8'7")
- Study (2630 x 2510mm 8'7" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 1 (4500 x 3960mm 14'9" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 2 (3430 x 3320mm 11'3" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 3 (3550 x 2960mm 11'7" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 4 (2965 x 2200mm 9'8" x 7'2")
About Ashton Rise
This impressive new development of 3,4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Market Harborough is set in the desirable area of Lubenham Hill, surrounded by pretty landscapes and open spaces. These beautiful homes are ideal for growing families and young professionals alike.
- A wonderful new home surrounded by open fields and stunning views, with simple access to the town centre and train station
- Excellent choice of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted rated schools nearby
- Easy access to the A14, A6, M1 and M6 and just an hour away from London by train
- Make your move easy with Help to Buy*, Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡ plus discover an extensive Key Worker Scheme available at this development
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Market Harborough your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Each of these new homes has been built to the highest standards, with contemporary bathrooms and kitchens, high quality fittings and energy efficiency as standard.Each of these new homes has been built to the highest standards, with contemporary bathrooms and kitchens, high quality fittings and energy efficiency as standard.
The centre of Market Harborough and the town’s railway station are both within walking distance of Ashton Rise, those looking to move here will find trips into town or commuting further afield simple. For commuters, access to the A14, A6, M1 and M6 is also easy from Ashton Rise. These stunning new houses for sale in Market Harborough are ideal for growing families and young professionals.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Market Harborough - book an appointment with a Sales Advisor today. We’re open 7 days a week, 10:30-17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^luxury seasonal offer is not in conjunction with other offers and available for reservations made before 30th October 2020 on selected homes only, this luxury seasonal offer provides everything that you may need to celebrate your new home with your family, including a variety of exclusive vouchers, wines, luxury tableware & more. Please speak to our Sales Consultant for more information.
¥Deposit / Mortgage Contribution Offer on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Paid as a cash lump sum allowance upon legal completion. Maximum value of the incentive is capped at a maximum of 3.5% of the purchase price, subject to lenders criteria, qualification and acceptance of cash incentives. We reserve the right to withdraw the incentive at any time without prior notice. Full details are available upon request.