* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
On street/residents parking
On site bistro
Apartment 12 at Ryfields Village is a one bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor with wet room and fitted kitchen. *Eligibility age 55+*. Available for 25% Shared Ownership
*Available for 25% Shared Ownership £28,750* * Rent payable on the remaining 75% is £80.29 weekly* *Service charge per week: £76.20* *Eligibility: Age 55+ applicants only*
Apartment 12 at Ryfields Retirement Living Development is a stylish one-bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor.
Living at Ryfields gives you freedom to live independently and securely, our apartments are designed with you in mind – with a contemporary kitchen, spacious lounge and specifically designed shower room.
All apartments are finished to an excellent standard:
The kitchen includes: • Tiled splash back • Integrated oven, hob and extractor • Anti-slip flooring
Safe, easy-access wet room with: • Thermostatically controlled shower • Wet room shower system • Anti-slip flooring • Shaver point over the mirror
Other general apartment information: • The building is heated by an efficient combined heat and power system supplemented by solar panels providing renewable energy for the whole building • Telephone points in the living room and main bedroom • Fire and smoke alarm • Phone entry system • Emergency call system
Ryfields Village is designed with your individual needs in mind. You’ll find a superb range of facilities right on your doorstep: A hairdresser and beauty salon, a health and fitness studio and assisted bathing suite. Ryfields has many organised activities ranging from bingo/quiz sessions, craft classes, exercise classes and dancing classes to day trips and holidays etc. Residents’ guests can use the communal facilities subject to paying the appropriate charges.
We want you, your family, visitors and friends to be able to enjoy using the facilities at Ryfields. The concept of Ryfields is to provide a better quality of life in older age, promoting independent living. There are lots of opportunities to develop new friendships, enjoy a wide range of activities, and learn or develop skills with facilities and services on your door step.
Ryfields is located on the edge of Warrington town centre in Oxford. There is a local shop just a stone’s throw away from the development, a post office and a local gp just around the corner. There is a bus stop which operates directly outside of the development into Warrington town centre where there is an abundance of local shops and amenities.
Property features: - Onsite hairdressers / salon - Bar/pub - On site shop - Communal garden - Off street parking - Central heating - Disabled features - On-site bistro - Activity rooms - Library & it suite
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Your Housing Group Ltd., WA3 on +44 1925 916854 * (local rate)
Contact Your Housing Group Ltd. about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Your Housing Group Ltd., and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Your Housing Group Ltd. for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.