* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
5 mins walk to Limehouse DLR
Amtico wood flooring to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
Modular kitchen with range of Zanussi appliances
Separate utility cupboard with washer dryer
Storage options including fitted wardrobe to main bedroom
E1 location between Canary Wharf and the City
Ground floor apartment with a terrace
As we re-open our sales offices, our expert teams are online and on-call to answer any questions and guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to view in person.
Welcome to The Kiln Works an exciting collection of just eleven 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Limehouse E1 available to buy through Shared Ownership.
The quality of your commute and what's on offer in your neighbourhood plays a key part in deciding where you'd like to live in London. Limehouse station, on the DLR and C2C networks in Zone two is just 5 minutes' walk from The Kiln Works. From there, you can be anywhere you want or need to be in London in minutes.
One of the many benefits of living at The Kiln Works is being so close to everything that's great about contemporary East London and the glittering towers of Canary Wharf and the City.
Take the 5 minute walk to Limehouse DLR and C2C and be at Bank and Fenchurch Street in 5 minutes. Change at Shadwell and be in Shoreditch in 13 minutes or travel direct to London City Airport in just 15 minutes. Everything you need to enjoy the best that London has to offer is either on your doorstep or a short journey away.
The acres of green space in Mile End Park, the street markets of Columbia Road and Brick Lane and Limehouse's neighbours of Shoreditch and Hoxton. Here you're spoilt for choice when it comes to vibrant, buzzing bars, restaurants, independent boutique stores, cinema, entertainment and the arts.
* Fitted modular handleless kitchen units in grey matt finish. * White marble effect laminate worktops fitted with stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer. * Contemporary deck mounted matt black mixer tap. * Set of three pull out 10l recycling bins * Under cupboard recessed LED lighting * Zanussi stainless steel built-in oven * Zanussi black ceramic electric hob with white painted glass splashback * Zanussi integrated extractor. * Fully integrated Zanussi dishwasher. * Zanussi integrated tall fridge freezer. * Zanussi A energy rated washer/dryer located in separate utility cupboard.
* Amtico strip flooring in Bordeaux Oak to hall, living area and kitchen. * Communal gas fired heating system serving white radiators with individual thermostat controls * Digital TV points and Virgin Media enabled TV points to living area and principal bedroom (requires subscription at additional cost) * Data points for telephone and wireless broadband to living area and principal bedroom * Smooth finished ceilings emulsioned in white to complement the emulsioned finish of the interior walls * Flush internal doors painted white with matt black ironmongery * Low energy LED white downlighters throughout * Audio visual door entry system
* Integrated wardrobes fitted in principal bedroom with sliding mirrored doors (where shown on the plan) * 80/20 wool mix carpet to bedrooms in cool grey
* Painted metal balconies constructed with metal handrails and york stone paving (south facing apartments have additional full height mesh screening).
* Fitted with Duravit bath with matt black thermostatic mixer tap. * Feature shower over bath in matt black and black framed glass bath screen. * White ceramic Duravit WC and wash hand basin with black mixer tap. * Large format light grey porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms and ensuites. * Bespoke wall mounted mirror finished cabinet in all bathrooms * Black finish heated towel rail
* Two passenger lifts located within each entrance lobby. * Tiled communal entrance hall and carpet floor finish to communal corridors. * Cycle storage * Landscaped communal gardens with lawn, play and seating areas.
What is Shared Ownership? Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
*Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
For more information about this property, please contact Notting Hill Genesis - The Kiln Works shared ownership, E1 on +44 20 8022 0767 * (local rate)
Contact Notting Hill Genesis - The Kiln Works shared ownership about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Notting Hill Genesis - The Kiln Works shared ownership, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Notting Hill Genesis - The Kiln Works shared ownership for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.