This specially built eco-home is a rare find in Brighton and there isn't another like it. Completely modern and with all the mod-cons built in this new home is ready to go and will suit all your needs. It exudes exclusivity and you won't find another property like this.
Entrance to this exclusive eco-property is accessed by electric gate, moving along the driveway as you approach the property the view is simply spectacular and leads up to your private off road parking and garden area. There isn't a place like this around and you feel more like you are in the Mediterranean than Brighton. As you enter through the front door modern, bright and spacious are the first words that will spring to mind. The living area has views over the private gardens with large bi-fold doors which are going to be spectacular in the summer time. The bespoke kitchen will be one of the most upgraded kitchens around with integrated appliances and a great space for entertaining. Just off the kitchen is a courtyard which will suit a bistro set perfectly for your morning coffee. It you're looking for a home with all the mod-cons in place them this is the one for you, with update appliances and controls through a smart tablet or your phone you'll feel like you are living in the future.
On the ground floor we also have one of the three very large bedrooms. With large windows over the garden, natural light just floods in to this room ready to start your day. Moving downstairs into the lower ground floor you will be really impressed with the space that each room has. There are two huge double bedrooms which both have their own private en-suites and access to the sunny patio in the middle.
Located in a very convenient position which is quietly nestled and set back from London Road in a leafy and tranquil setting. The property is within a short distance of Preston Park station (with its links to Gatwick and London Victoria) and also local shopping in Preston Park village. Access out of the city and to surrounding areas is quickly accessed via the A23/A27 road network which is a 5 minutes' drive away. Local bus services provide access to Brighton city centre and the famous seafront/promenade are on the doorstep.
This house is also a short walk away from Preston Manor and Preston Park itself, which offers an array of recreational facilities within its 60+ acres including eight tennis courts, three bowling greens, a cycle velodrome, two cricket fields, four football pitches, two basketball courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
Primary: St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School - 0.1 miles, Balfour Primary School - 0.6 miles, Stanford Infant School - 0.7 miles, Stanford Junior School - 0.9 miles, Westdene Primary School - 0.9 miles, Patcham Infant School - 0.9 miles, Downs Junior School - 1.0 miles, Hertford Infant & Nursery School - 1.0 miles, Downs Infant School - 1.1 miles, Patcham Junior School - 1.1 miles.
Secondary: Dorothy Stringer School - 0.4 miles, Varndean School - 0.7 miles, Cardinal Newman Catholic School - 0.8 miles, Patcham High School - 1.0 miles.
Preston Park Station - 0.2 miles
London Road Station - 1.1 miles
Hove Station - 1.2 miles
Brighton Mainline Station - 2.1 miles
Sainsbury's Local (Preston Road) - 0.5 miles
Patcham Village - 0.6 miles
Fiveways Shopping Parade - 1.2 miles
Seven Dials Shopping Parade - 1.5 miles
A23 & A27 Road Network - Within a 5 minutes' drive away.
The whole house including heating and electrics will have a smart system install too meaning you control everything from your phone.
This house must be viewed to be fully appreciated with the build expected to be finished by the end of August. If you are interested in purchasing before fittings are installed the owner is happy to make adjustments if certain kitchen and bathrooms are desired.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.