***Shared Ownership Home***
This brand new apartment is available for as little as £96,000 for a 40% share through the shared ownership scheme.
Benefiting from an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, this fabulous two-bedroom apartment has a two double bedrooms (master with a built-in double wardrobe) and a bathroom suite. On site, there is allocated residents parking and a number of additional visitor spaces. Once the development is completed there will also be communal gardens around the lake area for residents to enjoy.
Situated on the outskirts of the historic cathedral city of Chichester in a tranquil lakeside setting, the second release at Shopwyke Lakes comprises a collection of beautifully appointed 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
Set amongst the verdant fields of the West Sussex countryside and encompassing two established lakes and landscaped wooded parklands, Shopwyke Lakes offers residents the perfect balance of rural living with all of the amenities of a thriving and vibrant city just a mile to the West. With both outdoor and urban lifestyles well-catered for, Shopwyke Lakes truly is a home for all seasons.
Shopwyke Lakes is located in the south west of the county; an area dominated by the rolling hills of the South Downs National Park. Chichester lies just south of the National park, approximately two and half miles away, and offers easy access by car to all that the area has to offer, from stunning walks and cycle routes to stately homes and historical attractions.
Price & affordability
Full Market Value: £240,000
40% Share Price: £96,000 (rent £330.00pcm)
50% Share Price: £120,000 (rent £275.00pcm)
75% Share Price: £180,000 (rent £137.50pcm)
Minimum 5% Mortgage Deposit (40% share): £4,800
Estimated Service Charges: £130pcm
Estimated Ground Rent: £250 per annum
*Service charges and rent will vary depending on the unit and percentage purchased, please enquire.
• Quality fitted kitchen units
• Laminate worktops with matching up-stands
• Stainless steel splash-back to hob
• Stainless steel sink
• Chrome monobloc sink mixer taps
• 4 burner built in hob, electric built under single fan, oven and stainless steel cooker hood.
• Space for fridge freezer and washing machine
• Vinyl flooring
• Quality white bathroom suite
• Chrome taps to basin
• Thermostatic chrome bath shower mixer kit
• Ceramic tiling: Half height over bath and end of bath, splash-back tiling over basin
• Chrome plated heated towel rail
• Vinyl flooring
• Vinyl flooring fitted to living areas
• Neutral carpet fitted to bedrooms
• Walls painted white matt emulsion throughout
• Joinery painted with hard-wearing white satin throughout
• Built in wardrobe to master bedroom
• Pendant light fittings to living areas. Bar light fittings to kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom
• Wall mounted combi boiler
• 12 year NHBC builders warranty
To be eligible for shared ownership you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Please note the minimum share you can purchase can vary depending on your financial situation and you may be asked to purchase a larger share, should your personal circumstances permit.
*Service charges are estimated and may subject to change.
**These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They may have been taken from earlier phases or similar developments/house types and digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out; the final colours/appearance/specification may differ from the images and are not plot specific. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
*** The information in this document is indicative and is intended to act as a guide only as to the finished product. Accordingly, due to the Hyde New Homes policy of continuous improvement, the finished product may vary from the information provided. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading regulations 2008. This information does not constitute a contract or warranty. The dimensions provided on plans are subject to variations and are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. Specifications are subject to change. Images depicted are of the Show home at Shopwyke Lakes.