If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- £225,750Plot 013
- £225,750Plot 014
- £225,750Plot 021
- £225,750Plot 022
- £225,750Plot 044
- £225,750Plot 045
- £225,750Plot 012
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £112,875 nowPlot 013
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £112,875 nowPlot 014
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £112,875 nowPlot 021
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £112,875 nowPlot 022
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £112,875 nowPlot 044
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £112,875 nowPlot 045
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £112,875 now
This beautiful two bedroom home benefits from having an open plan ground floor layout that gives a real sense of space. The first floor features two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles.
- Living/Dining Area (3.71m x 4.14m - 12' 02" x 13' 07")
- Kitchen (4.11m x 1.96m - 13' 06" x 6' 05")
- Bedroom 1 (2.69m x 4.14m - 8' 10" x 13' 07")
- Bedroom 2 (2.69m x 4.14m - 8' 10" x 13' 07")
About Potter's GrangeStamp duty holiday on homes up to £500,000 until 31st March 2021! You can now come and visit our new homes. Our Sales Advisors are also available online & via phone 10am-5pm Thursday to Mondaytwo stunning show homes are available to view now! Call our sales advisor to book an appointment to visit us.
Bringing luxury and sophistication to this market town, Potter's Grange will be the perfect place to call home.
Ideally located to enjoy the National Forest’s countryside, with 200 square miles of woodland boasting wildlife, canals, heritage trails and country parks.
The town centre of Ashby de la Zouch is within walking distance, offering local shops and convenience stores. There are a range of restaurants including Zamani’s Italian, serving dishes using produce from local farms.
The town is also home to The Venture Theatre where you can enjoy shows by the Ashby Amateur Dramatic Society as well as the local Jazz Club.
Potter’s Grange also has a selection of Primary and Secondary schools nearby including the Ofsted rated outstanding Ashby Hill Top Primary School and Ashby School & Sixth Form.
Situated perfectly for the A42 and the A511, providing routes to Burton upon Trent, Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham. Trains run from Burton upon Trent just ten miles away and are linked by a frequent bus service. The train station offers direct services to Birmingham, Nottingham and Derby.Call our Sales Advisor today to discover life at Potter's Grange!
Home Reach is a part buy-part rent scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
- Recreation: Fitness Republic
- Recreation: Costa Coffee
- Restaurant: The Vine Bar and Restaurant
- Restaurant: Zamani's
- Restaurant: The Monkey Tree Gin Bar and Restaurant
- Restaurant: Ask Italian
- Restaurant: Ask Italian
- Bar: Shoulder Of Mutton
- Primary School: Ashby C Of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Ivanhoe College Ashby-De-La-Zouch
- Supermarket: The Co-operative Food
- Supermarket: Marks and Spencer Simply Food
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Fri-Sun 10am-5pm, Tue-Thu Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.