If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- £212,500Plot 0584
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £106,250 now
This property is available on Home Reach. This means you can buy a Crest Nicholson home with a mortgage of between 50 - 75% and then pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing). In order to be eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson, Home Reach property: - Your household income cannot exceed £80,000 - You must have a 5% deposit of the 50% share value - The property will be your principle home - You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Bedroom 1 (3.81m x 3.33m - 12' 06" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 2 (3.81m x 2.44m - 12' 06" x 8' 00")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (6.68m x 5.28m - 21' 11" x 17' 04")
About Bilham FarmYou can now come and visit our new homes. New measures are in place to make your visit safe and relaxed.
Stamp duty holiday on homes up to £500,000 until 31st March 2021. Talk to us today.
Contact us to find out more, we are available 7 days a week between 10am-5pm!
- Close-knit community with amenities close at hand
- State of the art primary school now open
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Conveniently located for easy access to the M20 at junction 10
- Nearby Ashford town centre and Ashford Designer Outlet
- 3 miles to Ashford International for direct links to London St Pancras in 38 minutes
- Many homes available to reserve with a minimum of 5% deposit thanks to the Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme
Home Reach is a part buy-part rent scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.