If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- £350,000Plot 004
- £350,000Plot 005
- £350,000Plot 007
- £355,000Plot 109
- £345,000Plot 110
- £350,000Plot 003
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £175,000 nowPlot 004
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £175,000 nowPlot 005
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £175,000 nowPlot 007
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £177,500 nowPlot 109
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £172,500 nowPlot 110
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £175,000 now
Relax in the spacious lounge with double doors leading to the garden, or enjoy entertaining family and friends with your culinary delights in the kitchen/diner. This wonderful 3 bedroom home with en-suite to master, including fitted wardrobe has so much to offer. Including single garage.
- Living Room (5.21m x 4.06m - 17' 01" x 13' 04")
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.23m x 2.82m - 17' 02" x 9' 03")
- Bedroom 1 (3.81m x 2.51m - 12' 06" x 8' 03")
- Bedroom 2 (3.81m x 2.51m - 12' 06" x 8' 03")
- Bedroom 3 (3.18m x 2.51m - 10' 05" x 8' 03")
Bathroom & en-suite
kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Bosch double oven
- Bosch integrated
fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Gas or ceramic hob
- Low energy lights to
underside of units
- Recycling bin
- Stainless steel splashback
- Water softener
- Amtico flooring.
- White sanitaryware by Roca
- Porcelonsa wall
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shower over the bath with glass screen
- Shaver socket
- Amtico flooring
painted walls and ceiling
- Solid core white internal doors
- White skirting and architraves
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom.
energy down-lighters to kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite
- TV/sky plus point to living room and master bedroom
- Low energy security pir to
- White syncbox media socket to living room.
Security & peace of mind
- Landscaped front garden
- Rotavated top soil to
- Outside tap
- 6ft close board fencing
operated interconnected smoke/heat detectors
- External front and rear door with
About Langford FieldsOur marketing suites are closed at the current time. Our Sales Advisors continue to be available online and via phone to answer any questions and provide the information you need.
In a Village that enjoys beautiful rural surroundings with several local amenities within a short distance. Accessible commuter links with the M5 and Bristol within easy reach make this a perfect little haven after a busy day.
- No category: Costa Coffee
- No category: St Mary's Church
- No category: Murphy's Fish Bar
- No category: Chings Take Away
- Leisure Centre: Churchill Sports Centre
- Recreation: Allure Nails and Beauty
- Recreation: Buffy Hair Studio
- Restaurant: The Langford Inn
- Bar: Stag and Houngs
- Primary School: Churchill C of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Churchill Academy and Sixth Form
- Nursery: Langford Day Nursery
- Supermarket: Budgens 24 Hours
- Train: Yatton Train Station
- Train: Backwell Train Station
- Car: Esso Garage
- Doctor: Mendip Vale Medical Practice
- Dentist: Wrington Dental Centre
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.