If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Home Reach - Part Buy, Part Rent available on this two bedroom first floor apartment with a balcony £241,500Plot 115
- Home Reach - Part Buy, Part Rent available on this two bedroom second floor apartment with a balcony and one parking space. £241,500Plot 121
- Two bedroom third floor apartment with a balcony and one parking space. £241,500Plot 123
- Two bedroom third floor apartment with a balcony and one parking space. £241,500Plot 109
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £120,750 nowPlot 115
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £120,750 nowPlot 121
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £120,750 nowPlot 123
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £120,750 now
2 bedroom apartment
RoomsNew floor plan
About Woodlands ParkStamp duty holiday on homes to the value of £500,000 until 31st March 2021! You can now come and visit us. Our Sales Advisors are also available online & via phone daily from 10am-5pmEnquire about our fantastic apartments, don't miss out - Foxglove House is now 50% sold! Available via Home Reach - part buy, part rent or Help to Buy.
This uniquely located development is just a 4 minute drive from junction 4 of the M42, making it the perfect location whether you are looking to make your first move or find a larger family home.
Relax and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee at the on-site Java Lounge Coffee House, at the heart of Blythe Valley Park. Keep fit at the Virgin Active Gym and Health Spa, offering a range of beauty treatments in their Heaven V Spa and over 80 exercise classes. All just a stone’s throw away from your front door!
Enjoy a stroll through the surrounding 122 acre Country Park and learn about the different wildlife through the Nature trail boards dotted throughout the site.
Woodlands Park is located just 5 miles from the centre of Solihull which has a range of shops, bars and restaurants including John Lewis, Waitrose, Ask Italian and Slug & Lettuce. There is also a handy bus service running between Blythe Valley Park and Solihull Station which is convenient.
The development benefits from being close to Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary and Secondary Schools such as Cranmore Infant School and Tudor Grange Academy. Your little ones will be well catered for as they can learn and play at the Busy Bees Nursery, opposite the development.Step inside ultimate luxury at Woodlands Park. Discover your new life in the heart of Blythe Valley Park and visit us today.
Home Reach is a part buy-part rent scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
- Leisure Centre: Virgin Active Gym
- Recreation: John Lewis
- Restaurant: Miller & Carter
- Restaurant: Wedges Bakery
- Restaurant: Java Lounge
- Bar: Slug & Lettuce
- Nursery: Busy Bees Nursery
- Further Education: Solhiull College & University Centre
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Tesco Extra
- Train: Solihull Train Station
- Airport: Birmingham Airport
- Doctor: Solihull Hospital
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.