If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing). You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if: Your household income does not exceed £80,000 You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value) The property will be your principle home You pass a financial affordability assessment £325,000Plot 0108
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £162,500 now
Available to buy with the government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan meaning you only need a 5% deposit. What's more first time buyers don't pay any stamp duty up to £300,000. A luxurious 2 bedroom apartment designed and built to be low maintenance, yet furnished to a high specification throughout. The open plan living dining area is further enhanced and enlarged by the private East facing balcony. Flooding the living space with plenty of natural light making the apartment warm and welcoming, this generous sized balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy the long summer evenings. Designed for modern living this apartment has a spacious fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated Bosch appliances. Television and Sky Q points are located in the master bedroom and living room with BT Fibre offering high speed internet.
- Kitchen (4.83m x 2.03m - 15' 10" x 6' 08")
- Living/Dining (5.26m x 3.48m - 17' 03" x 11' 05")
- Master Bedroom (3.99m x 3.33m - 13' 01" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 2 (3.99m x 3.33m - 13' 01" x 10' 11")
About Campbell Wharf
Online appointments available. Enquire today
Our Sales Suites are closed at the current time. Our Sales Advisors are available online & via phone 10am-5pm
Just a 13 minute walk through the picturesque Campbell Park and you are in the town centre, which boasts a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
On the development residents already benefit from the brand new 111 berth marina whilst construction of a new McMullen & Sons pub has already started, with completion expected in Autumn 2020. Plus a footbridge linking the two sides of the canal is opening this Spring.
The government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan is available at Campbell Wharf meaning you only need a 5% deposit. What’s more first time buyers don’t pay any stamp duty up to £300,000. Making now the perfect time to buy your first home!
- Leisure Centre: David Lloyd
- Leisure Centre: Marks & Spencer
- Leisure Centre: Holiday Inn
- Recreation: Willen Lakeside Park
- Recreation: Gullivers Dinosaur and Farm Park
- Recreation: Gullivers Milton Keynes Camping & Caravanning Site
- Recreation: Gullivers Land
- Restaurant: A Pizza This
- Restaurant: Five Guys
- Restaurant: Las Lguanas
- Restaurant: Ask Italian
- Restaurant: Giraffe
- Bar: The Slug & Lettuce
- Bar: Wetherspoons
- Bar: Turtle Bay
- Primary School: St Monicas Catholic Primary School
- Primary School: Brooksward School
- Primary School: Willen Primary School
- Nursery: Brooksward Day Nursery
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's Local
- Supermarket: Milton Keynes Post Office
- Supermarket: John Lewis & Partners
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Train: Milton Keynes Central
- Car: M1 Junction 14
- Doctor: Npmc @ Willen
- Doctor: Neath Hill Health Centre
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.