If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- This property is available on Home Reach. This means you can buy a Crest Nicholson home with a mortgage of between 50 - 75% and then pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
In order to be eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson, Home Reach property:
- Your household income cannot exceed £80,000
- You must have a 5% deposit of the 50% share value
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment£227,500Plot 044
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £113,750 now
Designed with a traditional exterior detail, this beautifully designed second floor 1 bedroom apartment features an open plan kitchen, living and dining room, sleek bathroom and generous master bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (5.08m x 5.05m - 16' 08" x 16' 07")
- Bedroom (4.75m x 4.62m - 15' 07" x 15' 02")
- Fully-fitted contemporary kitchen with choice of laminate worktop and upstand* (*subject to stage of construction)
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Brushed steel Bosch electric double oven with four-ring ceramic hob and a single oven to apartments
- Integrated extractor fan with three speeds or feature chimney hood
- Integrated Bosch fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer (to apartments only)
- Low energy LED lighting to underside of wall units
- Leisure Rangemaster stainless steel sink and Hansgrohe mono block mixer tap
Bathroom, En Suite and Cloakroom
- A rated gas-fired central heating
- Modern radiators
- Gas fire surround and hearth to all (with the exception of the Bentley) four and five bedroom houses
- Contemporary white Roca Gap sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe taps
- Full height tiling around bath, half height to other walls where sanitaryware is fitted
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and en suite
- Spacia flooring by Amtico in bathroom, en suites and cloak rooms only
- Premdor 5 panel moulded smooth internal doors (1 panel doors to apartments)
- Satin chrome ironmongery
- Draks sliding wardrobe to master bedroom
- White emulsion to bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
- Crown Smoked Glass emulsion to other rooms
- Pure brilliant white emulsion painted ceilings
- White satin painted window boards
- White satin finish skirting and architraves
- Double-glazed windows
- Pull out recycling bins in kitchen
- Low energy lighting system
- A-rated kitchen appliances
Exteriors (Houses only)
- Low energy downlighters fitted to the kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and en suite
- All other areas have pendant lighting
- TV/FM/Sky Q connections fitted in living room and master bedroom (subscriptions required)
- Shaver sockets fitted in all bathrooms and en suites
- White recessed extractor fans
Security and Peace of Mind
- Turf to rear gardens
- External tap provided
- External doors supplied with chrome multipoint locking system
- PVCu glazed windows and French doors provided with matching white ironmongery and multipoint locking
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
About Nine Acres
Online appointments available. Enquire today
Our Sales Suites are closed at the current time. We are available online & via phone 10am-5pm Thursday to Monday
Ideally positioned midway between Colchester and Chelmsford, Nine Acres is surrounded by ample Essex countryside to explore. Whether you need to travel by road or rail, this attractive new development is brilliantly connected to all that’s around you with the A12 within easy reach, whilst Kelvedon station is just 4 miles away for regular connections into London Liverpool Street in approximately 50 minutes.
Every aspect of these high quality homes has been carefully designed, featuring stunning spacious interiors and beautifully finished external designs that will appeal to all buyers whether you’re looking to make your first or next move.Contact us to find out more, we are available online & via phone 10am-5pm Thursday to Monday!
- Bar: The Bonnie Blue Oak
- Bar: The Ship Inn
- Primary School: Tiptree Heath Primary School
- Primary School: Saint Luke's Church School
- Secondary School: Thurstable Secondary School
- Supermarket: Asda
- Supermarket: Tesco
- Doctor: Tiptree Medical Centre
- Dentist: Tiptree Dental Surgery
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.