We'll help you move with a £6,000 deposit boost & free flooring. Stylish 3 bedroom home. This light and airy family home with a spacious layout ideal for busy growing families. There is a spacious lounge, fully-fitted kitchen with a dining space and a cloakroom neatly tucked in the hallway. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms - 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom which can be used as a cosy bedroom or study.
- Kitchen / Dining (4960mm x 3170mm (16'3'' x 10'4''))
- Lounge (4960mm x 3112mm (16'3'' x 10'2''))
- Wc (1929mm x 911mm (6'3'' x 2'11''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4239mm x 3898mm (13'10'' x 12'9''))
- Ensuite 1 (2111mm x 1427mm (6'11'' x 4'8''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3783mm x 3145mm (12'4'' x 10'3''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2227mm x 2089mm (7'3'' x 6'10''))
- Bathroom (2334mm x 1924mm (7'7'' x 6'3''))
About Salter's Brook, Cudworth
A new community of stylish 3 & 4 bed homes located east of the thriving town of Barnsley in open countryside just off Carrs Lane in Cudworth. Cudworth is a friendly village steeped in history with a busy shopping street providing plenty of amenities close by to your new home. You’ll be centrally located between Barnsley, Doncaster and Wakefield, and within easy commuting distance to Sheffield and Leeds.
If you're looking for a fun day out, Barnsley has a fantastic water park and bowling alley, you'll find them just 12 minutes from your new home at the Barnsley Metrodome Leisure Complex. It's just round the corner from Barnsley fc's football ground. There is also the Dorothy Hyman Sports Centre (named after the famous British sprinter born in Cudworth) that is home to a modern fitness suite, squash courts and an athletics track. The centre is just a 9 minute walk from your new home.
- Birkwood Primary School
- Cudworth Churchfield Primary School
- Cherry Dale Primary School
- Priory School and Sports College
There is the Alhambra shopping centre in Barnsley town centre but then further out you'll find the Barnsley Peel Retail Park. You also won't be too far from Meadowhall Shopping Centre where there's high street shops, cosmopolitan dining, Next Home and a newly opened ikea.
- Regular bus servies to Barnsley in under 20 mins
- Under 30 minute drive to Wakefiled
- Easy access to the A628
- White Rose Medical Practice - 0.6 miles
- Well Pharmacy - 0.5 miles
- Barnsley Hospital - 4.5 miles
1. Head north-east on Pontefract Rd/A628 towards Parkland View
2. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Pontefract Rd
3. Continue onto Barnsley Rd
4. Turn right onto Manor Rd
5. Turn right onto Lunn Rd
6. Turn right onto Carrs Ln
7. Salter's Brook will be on your right
The postcode S72 8EJ will take you directly to site.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.