Reserve plot 108 at Sorby Village with Help to Buy available!
The Burford's hallway leads to a designer kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a spacious and light dining and living area.
There are two double bedrooms. Both benefit from a family bathroom with contemporary sanitaryware, full-height tiling and heated towel rail. There’s also a storage cupboard.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garage
About Sorby Village
Sorby Village offers a range of 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom homes for sale in Waverley.
Bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more.
Set in the village of Waverley, featuring good local amenities and eateries, Sorby Village is a great location for commuters. The town of Rotherham is just a 12-minute drive away and Sheffield city centre can be reached in 10 minutes via Sheffield Parkway. In the close by villages of Catcliffe, Treeton and Handsworth you'll find supermarkets, pubs, shops and primary schools.
We have a range of schemes available, so you could be moving sooner than you think. For example, Help to Buy is available for first- or next-time buyers with only 5% deposit needed and 20% government-backed loan.
Choose between our Bridge homes at Sorby Quarter and our Original homes at Sorby Park. Both offer more home to begin with and more of what you really want, included in the price.