** help to buy available ** Superb new build family home for sale in the popular area of Hempstead, close to local amenities and easy access to main routes. The property has been finished off to a very high standard and comes with a 10 year build zone warranty.
Quooker boiling water tap
Ideal Vogue combi boiler 10 year guarantee
Bosch appliances to all Kitchen
Carpets & integral blinds to all windows to clients choice from palette
Stairs to first floor landing with wood balustrade and glass inset, door to built in storage cupboard, doors to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin in vanity unit, fitted cupboards with integrated washing machine and tumble drier, further storage cupboards, window to side.
Open Plan Kitchen Living Area
8.42m x 5.59m max (27'62 x 18'4). A striking open plan space with a window to the front overlooking the open green and two sliding doors to the rear opening on to the garden. Kitchen area comprises a range of modern base and eye levels units with worktop space over, integrated Bosch double oven, fitted electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, built in fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with window to the front, doors to all bedrooms and steps down to:
2.64m x 1.58m (8'8 x 5'2). High level picture window to the front overlooking the green.
3.43m x 3.25m plus recess (11'3 x 10'8). Box bay window to front with high level picture windows overlooking the green, vaulted ceiling, door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, recessed shower enclosure, tiled flooring, window to side.
3.90m x 2.64m (12'10 x 8'8). Window to rear.
3.11m x 2.92m plus recess (10'3 x 9'7). Window to rear.
3.91m x 2.4m max (12'10 x 7'11). Window to rear, vaulted ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising WC, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with glass screen and shower over, tiled flooring, window to side.
Set in a stunning location within a small square of similar homes overlooking a central green, the property is set back behind a hedgerow with a lawned front garden and a block paved driveway to the side providing ample driveway parking with a covered car port area. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn to a paved patio seating area leading off from the open plan ground floor living space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.