The front door opens on a flexible, design-led living space, incorporating exclusive designer kitchen and dining area. Beyond is a light and spacious living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you’ll also find a large WC.
Upstairs, is a large master bedroom and a generous single with storage cupboard. There’s also a boutique bathroom with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant off-white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 18 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Thin profile laminate worktop with full height upstands
- Integrated Hotpoint class 9 electric fan assisted multifunction oven, combi microwave oven and grill and induction hob
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Single bowl stainless steel sink with a choice of designer mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- LED lighting strip to underneath of wall units
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low-voltage dimmable downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- White contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- State of the art digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking*
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia & soffit
- Balmoral UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
- Door number plaque
*Speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations.
About City Fields
Located in the sought after southern gateway of the wider City Fields development, Avant Homes offers a range of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Wakefield. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, boutique bathrooms and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
City Fields is located to the east of Wakefield and sits alongside the River Calder and the Aire and Calder Canal. Schools, health facilities, community centres, retail outlets and a commercial park will be newly built as part of this, high-quality, 375 hectare development.
With Heath Common and Walton Colliery Nature Park already on the doorstep, additional outdoor leisure activities will be provided around canal and river tracks and new open green spaces. Walking and cycling routes will be created that link to both the Wakefield City Centre and surrounding areas.
Wakefield City Centre with all its shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and entertainment is within walking distance – around 10 minutes. Transport links are also excellent. The M1 and M62 also offer connections to Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield and Manchester. Within easy reach are Westgate and Kirkgate railway stations, in Wakefield, with regular services to Birmingham (1 hour 35 minutes) and London (1 hour 46 minutes).
City Fields is the ideal location for families and commuters alike.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news about City Fields in Wakefield - visit our community page
for more information.