Discover a spacious first-floor apartment designed for a modern lifestyle.
Step inside to find a bright open-plan lounge dining room with a Juliet balcony, ideal for the summer months. Discover the stylish kitchen, with integrated appliances, and plenty of storage space.
Further down the hall, there are two double bedrooms, two handy store cupboards, and a modern family bathroom.
- Kitchen (3060mm x 2000mm (10'0'' x 6'6''))
- Lounge / Dining (3905mm x 4453mm (12'9'' x 14'7''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3995mm x 3504mm (13'1'' x 11'5''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3426mm x 3333mm (11'2'' x 10'11''))
- Bathroom (2150mm x 2000mm (7'0'' x 6'6''))
About Prospect Rise
On the southern edge of Whitby, Prospect Rise offers a beautiful collection of 4 bedroom homes and 2 bedroom apartments.
Set between the coastline and North Yorkshire Moors, you'll be surrounded by stunning scenery, including views over the River Esk.
Commuters will like the easy access to the A171 to Scarborough and Middlesborough, whilst busy families will appreciate the nearby schools and supermarkets.
Video tours available - click here to see A range of video tours for homes available at prospect rise.
Life in Whitby is all about being by the seaside. Whether you enjoy a gentle stroll to the beach, a round of golf or a trip to the theatre you're bound to find something to entertain you in Whitby.
Prospect Rise is just a short distance from Airey Hill Community Primary School and Caedmon College Whitby.
Your new home at Prospect Rise is less than a mile from shopping essentials including The Co-op and Esso fuel station.
When the sun shines you can take a stroll into town in less than 20 minutes and discover all the shopping curiosities or high street names Whitby has to offer.
If you're looking for big city shopping Middlesborough is less than an hour away and York just over 1 hour and 10 minutes by car.
Main roads to Scarborough, Middlesborough, Pickering and York, and good local bus services make Whitby an easy location from which to access the surrounding cities, towns and villages. What's more, Whitby is the final stop on the North Yorkshire Moors Historical Railway if you want to really travel in style.
From a new home at Prospect Rise you will have easy access to local Medical practices including; Springvale Medical Practice. Whitby also benefits from its own Community Hospital.
Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm, Thursday - Sunday 10.00am - 5.30pm
- Follow the A171 South East to Whitby
- Continue on the A171 onto Guisborough Road
- Continue on Guisborough Road
- At the roundabout take the second exit onto Mayfield Road
- Turn right following the signs for Prospect Rise
- Follow the A171 North to Whitby
- Continue on the A171 into Whitby
- Turn left onto Prospect Hill
- Turn left following the signs for Prospect Rise
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.