Over 55's Detached Bungalow currently being used as the Sales Office, briefly comprising of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, fitted Kitchen/Diner, two Bedrooms, Bathroom. Outside, enclosed rear garden, and off road parking
Part double glazed door leading to:
Built-in storage cupboard, built-in cupboard with wall mounted radiator heating boiler, radiator, fitted carpet, access to loft space, doors to:
4.29m x 3.15m (14'1" x 10'4") excluding door recess. Pvcu double glazed window to side, telephone point, tv point, fitted carpet, pvcu double glazed french doors leading to rear garden.
4.29m x 3.58m (14'1" x 11'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and worktop space, 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, built-in oven, built-in hob with extractor over, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, pvcu double glazed french doors leading to rear garden.
3.35m x 3.10m (11' max x 10'2"max) including door recess. Pvcu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, fitted carpet, radiator, telephone point, tv point.
3.10m x 2.67m (10'2" x 8'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, radiator.
Fitted with three piece coloured white suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment and glass screen pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point low-level wc tiled splashbacks heated towel rail, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear.
Corner plot, frontage open plan, block paved driveway to the side providing off-road parking. Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio seating area, side gated access.
There is a community club house on site where residents can take part in activity groups as well as regular communal events.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.