Property for sale in "Sandown" at Wetherden Road, Elmswell, Bury St. Edmunds IP30
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A charming 764sq.ft home situated in the charming village of Elmswell, Suffolk
- Part of the charming, characterful new St John's Mead community
- Fully fitted Commodore kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances
- Contemporary Roca Gap sanitaryware to bathroom and ensuites with Amtico Spacia flooring and Porcelanosa tiles
- Within easy reach of the towns of Bury St Edmunds and Stowmarket
- Perfectly positioned near the A14
- Complete 10 year NHBC warranty against structural defects
- Support from a dedicated customer care service for 2 years following completion
For more information about this property, please contact
Crest Nicholson - St John's Mead, IP30 on +44 1277 576850 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Crest Nicholson - St John's Mead, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Crest Nicholson - St John's Mead for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.