East Gate - Three bedYour annual household income must be no more than £80,000.
Full market price - £385,000
35% share price - £134,750
Monthly rent - £521
Monthly service charge - £50
New releases! - collection of two and three bedroom homes located in Wantage.
You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. Unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
You must be a first-time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible.
Collection of two and three bedroom homes brought to you by Bovis Homes. Located in the award winning area of Wantage, this attractive market town is renowned for its association with King Alfred the Great.
Wantage offers a huge range of amenities, including leisure/health and well-being facilities, banks, post office, museum, cafes, pubs and restaurants, in addition to a large Sainsbury’s and Waitrose. Wantage is also home to four markets, with the oldest dates back to the 12th century.
There is also a good selection of primary and secondary education within the town itself.
Wantage Leisure Centre boasts a gym, swimming pool, sauna, sports halls and hosts a variety of gym classes.
Wantage has excellent road links to the A34 via the A417, which reaches Oxford in 17 miles (M40). For commuters via train, Didcot benefits from a main line train station to London Paddington (45mins).
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team
All images displayed throughout are indicative only and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
• Fully fitted kitchen units with mason mitre worktops and upstand
• Washer/dryer installed
• Integrated fridge/freezer installed
• 1.5-bowl stainless steel sink with chrome monobloc tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Boiler housing unit
• Recessed LED spotlights
• Bathroom suite including bath, WC and washbasin
• Sandringham mixer taps in both bathroom and cloakroom
• Porcelanosa wall tiles to full height around three sides of bath
• Porcelanosa floor tiles in both bathroom and cloakroom
• Ideal Standard Synergy shower screen
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Large mirror above basin in both bathroom and cloakroom
• Recessed LED spotlights
• BT point
• Recessed LED spotlights in lounge
• All woodwork painted in satin finish
• Condor poly carpets to lounge, hallways, bedrooms and stairs
• 1.8m-high close board / panel fencing to rear garden
• Turf to rear garden
• Ceilings painted in Dulux White Emulsion
• TV points to lounge and all bedrooms
• Turf to front garden
• Tarmac drive