An inviting 3 bedroom detached bungalow within walking distance of Whittlesey town centre and all of its amenities. The bungalow features an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with two sets of French doors out into a private rear garden and patio area.
An inviting 3 bedroom detached bungalow within walking distance of Whittlesey town centre and all of its amenities. The bungalow features an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with two sets of French doors out into a private rear garden and patio area. There are 3 bedrooms with ensuite to master and a family bathroom. Outside there are 2 parking spaces.
Rose Homes are pleased to present their exclusive new development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom properties set in the Historic Fenland Market Town of Whittlesey.
Our Rose Homes' have been carefully designed to offer you bright and spacious accommodation to meet todays modern lifestyles. With a wide range of layouts and finishes we are confident that we have the right house for you.
Situated on the outskirts of Whittlesey town centre, Spire View offers you easy access to all local amenities such as supermarkets, shops, cafes, banks, public houses, museum and an open street market.
22'2" x 14'2" (6.76m x 4.34m)
12'10" x 10'4" (3.93m x 3.16m)
14'2" x 8'9" (4.34m x 2.69m)
10'4" x 9'7" (3.16m x 2.94m)
10'4" x 5'4 (3.16m x 1.63m)
* A management company has been set up for this development at an estimated cost of £100 per annum, please ask for further information.
* Selected Plots Only
Specification and optional extras are subject to house type and stage of construction. Rose Homes reserves to right to alter the specification, floor plans and or designs without notice.
Specifications are for guidance purposes only and do not form part of any contractual obligation. Illustrations are for reference only.
* Photos for illustrative purposes only, taken from the Spire View bungalow view home.
Brick & Block Construction
labc 10 Year Warranty
White matt emulsion to walls & ceilings with satin to woodwork
White woodgrain Dordogne interior doors with chrome furniture
Photovoltaic Solar panels *
Exclusive designer kitchen with Blum-motion soft close doors and drawers
Range of worktops and co-ordinating upstands
Double Oven, Gas on Glass Hob, Chimney Hood and Glass Splashback
Modern Reginox composite sink with drainer and designer tap
Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher
LED Chrome under-cupboard lighting, Chrome sockets and switches
Contemporary white sanitary ware with Chrome designer taps
Thermostatic shower over bath with folding shower screen *
Concealed cistern toilets with designer flush plates *
Full height glazed tiling to shower cubicle and bath area
Vanity unit with storage under wash-hand basin
Buff paving to patio and pathways
Outside garden tap
Weatherproof external double electrical socket
Landscaping to front as per approved scheme
Boundary fencing as per approved scheme
Block paving to driveway / parking spaces
Electronically operated garage door with internal light and power *
Mains pressure hot and cold water system
Gas central heating via an energy efficient combination boiler *
Gas central heating with pressurised water storage system *
Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
Prefinished white radiators with grilles throughout
TV points to Kitchen, Living room & all Bedrooms
Telephone point to Living room, Master Bedroom & Hallway
External Up/Down lighting to front and rear doors
usb charging sockets to Kitchen, Living room and Master Bedroom
LED Chrome downlights to Kitchen, WC, Bathroom & Ensuite
Bell push & Wiring to front door
Grp front door with chrome fittings and multi-point locking
UPVC double glazed windows with security locks
UPVC double glazed French doors with multi-point locking
Bi-folding sliding doors *
Mains powered smoke detectors with battery back-up
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.