- a true family home, warm in character and generous in proportion. Welcome to the Eveleigh, a charming 3-bedroom home. A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warming and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen diner, a downstairs cloakroom, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter. Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.
Price represents a 50% equity share with Home Reach part-buy-part-rent.
With Home Reach you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes' Home Reach Property if:
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit .
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Kitchen / Dining Area (4780mm x 2800mm 15'8" x 9'2")
- Living (4980mm x 3190mm 16'4" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 1 (2770mm x 2710mm 9'1" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 (2880mm x 2770mm 9'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3190mm x 2120mm 10'5" x 6'11")
In a stunning location, next to Eden Vale Lake - the home of Westbury Sailing Club and close to local amenities and travel links, our collection of high specification 3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Westbury offer the very best of idyllic modern living.
- Excellent commuter links by road and Rail to Bristol, Bath, Reading, and London Paddington in 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Good choice of Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ primary and secondary schools nearby
- Close to a good range of local amenities and just 4 miles from Warminster
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Westbury your new home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Famed for the iconic White Horse and with plenty to see and do for the whole family not far from home, this is the perfect place to put down roots. Close to Spinnaker, you’ll find a convenience store for day-to-day essentials, a post office, no less than three pubs nearby and a range of primary and secondary schools ranging from Ofsted rated ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’.
Travel links for commuting are plentiful from Westbury, with Warminster just 4 miles away linking to the A36 to Bath (16 miles), Chippenham (17 miles) and Salisbury (28 miles), and within easy reach of the M4 to reach Wales, London and further afield. Westbury, despite being a small town has a train station with excellent rail connections in all directions, and can even get you to London Paddington in just 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
Book your viewing today and find out how you could make one of our stunning homes for sale in Westbury your own.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^*Terms and conditions apply. For details please contact your sales executive.
^Stamp Duty paid offer on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Paid as a cash lump sum allowance upon legal completion as the equivalent of Stamp Duty Land Tax charges. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.