Save over £24,000 with a deposit contribution worth £10,000, a flooring package, additional tiling and an upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances*. Stamp duty on this home is only £1,399*! The Henley begins with a grand entrance hall with the dining room on one side and the lounge on the other, both with bay windows. The impressive kitchen family breakfast room has French doors to the garden. There is also a useful utility room with a door to the back garden. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom. There are two en suites, one to the master bedroom and one to the second bedroom. Part Exchange available.
Plot 115, Henley, Fleckney Fields
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf (6602mm x 5600mm (21'7'' x 18'4''))
- Lounge (7050mm x 3675mm (23'1'' x 12'0''))
- Dining (4347mm x 3225mm (14'3'' x 10'6''))
- Utility (2437mm x 2150mm (7'11'' x 7'0''))
- Wc (2340mm x 1600mm (7'8'' x 5'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (6397mm x 4403mm (20'11'' x 14'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (2610mm x 1390mm (8'6'' x 4'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3925mm x 3286mm (12'10'' x 10'9''))
- Ensuite 2 (2610mm x 1374mm (8'6'' x 4'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3733mm x 3112mm (12'2'' x 10'2''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3452mm x 3211mm (11'3'' x 10'6''))
- Bedroom 5 (Single) (2849mm x 2352mm (9'4'' x 7'8''))
- Bathroom (3023mm x 2347mm (9'11'' x 7'8''))
About Fleckney Fields
If you're looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city or town living and want a spacious new home in a rural location, then Fleckney Fields is the destination for you. There are countryside walks on your doorstep and the village offers country pubs, a local butchers and a Co-op. The local recreation park and Fleckney Sports Centre offer places for you to get fit, or simply a place to keep the kids occupied. The 'Outstanding' Fleckney C of E Primary School is within walking distance, whilst the Gartree High School in nearby Oadby provides secondary options.
-Fosse Shopping Park is only a 25 minutes' drive or you could travel further afield to Leicester city centre, which boasts many more retailers, restaurants and bars.
-Meridian Leisure Park offers a Vue Cinema, Hollywood Bowl, 360 Play and many restaurants.
-Foxton Locks is a great family day out where you enjoy the longest set of staircase locks, great walks and bike rides and enjoy a drink at Bridge 61.
-For you little ones, The Hunny Jar and Peter Pan Pre-School are both located within a 5 minute drive.
-Fleckney C of E Primary School and Beauchamp College is just a few minutes' drive away, which between them accommodate students aged 4-18.
-There are a number of great independent schools and universities within an hour's drive including Leicester Grammar School, Leicester University and De Montfort University to name a few.
- As you come off the M1 at junction 21, Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto A5460 towards Leicester
- Use the left lane to merge onto Lubbesthorpe Way/A563 via the slip road to Ring Road
- Follow B5418, Newton Ln and Leicester Rd to your destination in Fleckney
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Stonesby Ave/B5418
- Continue onto Long St
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Moat St/B582
- Continue onto Newton Ln
- Continue onto Leicester Rd
- Enter the roundabout
- Turn right onto Coleman Rd
- Turn left onto Kilby road and your destination will be on the left
-Residents will benefit from great road links with the A6 just a few minutes' drive away linking you to Market Harborough and Leicester.
-Market Harborough Train Station is a 25 minutes' drive, where Loughborough can be reached in 22 minutes and London St Pancras in 90 minutes^.
-For holidays away, East Midlands Airport is located 50-minutes' away, Birmingham Airport is an hour whilst Heathrow Airport is just under 2 hours' away.
-A pharmacy, a dentist and doctor surgery is all within a 10 minute drive within Fleckney village.
Thursday to Sunday 10.00am - 5.30pm and Monday 12:30pm - 5:30pm
Sat nav postcode LE8 8TX
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.