Live a more contemporary, open-plan life in this stylish, modern, 1 bedroom apartment. With a generous master bedroom, separate bathroom and open-plan kitchen/living/dining area, Wellington House apartments are equipped with mod-cons including shared bike storage and lifts to all floors.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (7.70m x 3.35m - 25' 03" x 11' 00")
- Bedroom 1 (5.54m x 2.82m - 18' 02" x 9' 03")
About Alconbury WealdHouse to sell? We can make it A smoothmove and pay your estate agents fees!
Moving to Alconbury Weald makes you part of a thriving new community, designed to consider every element of a modern lifestyle.
The wider redevelopment of the area will include an enterprize zone, four new schools, three local centres, over 700 acres of open space and sports pitches, health centre and community facilities including a library and a gym. You’ll also be just 15 minutes away from the popular market town of Huntingdon with its array of amenities, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Transport has been well considered too, with a network of footpaths and cycleways running through the development and fantastic access to the A1 & A14 plus a site set aside for a proposed train station with connections to Peterborough and London King’s Cross.
Everything you need for your lifestyle to flourish is on your doorstep.Marketing suite & show home now launched! - book your appointment to visit today!
- No category: The Unit Fitness
- Recreation: Brampton Park Golf Club
- Recreation: Cineworld Huntingdon
- Recreation: Hinchingbrooke Country Park
- Restaurant: Original Thai
- Restaurant: The Manor
- Restaurant: Alconbury Weald Cafe, The Hub
- Primary School: Alconbury Church of England Primary School
- Secondary School: St Peter's School
- Supermarket: Tesco Extra
- Supermarket: M&S Food Hall
- Train: Huntingdon Railway Station
- Doctor: Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Doctor: Alconbury Surgery
- Dentist: Huntingdon Dental Care
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Wed-Sun 10am-5pm, Tue Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.