The Foxton is a stylish 2 bedroom apartment great for first-time buyers and those looking to downsize.
Step inside this ground floor apartment and you'll find a spacious hall with 2 storage cupboards. The separate kitchen is modern and bright. The spacious lounge has an area for dining and French doors leading outside.
This apartment enjoys one double bedroom, one single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Kitchen (3063mm x 2143mm (10'0'' x 7'0''))
- Lounge / Dining (3928mm x 5428mm (12'10'' x 17'9''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3959mm x 3451mm (12'11'' x 11'3''))
- Bedroom 2 (Single) (2721mm x 3275mm (8'11'' x 10'8''))
- Bathroom (2150mm x 1997mm (7'0'' x 6'6''))
About Barley Fields, Barlby
Time is running out to buy your stylish new home at Barley Fields, with homes now over 90% sold!
Ideally located in the highly sought-after village of Barlby, your new home at Barley Fields will be close to all the local amenities and attractions that both Selby and York have to offer.
With York City Centre just 12 miles away you'll have access to fantastic transport links further afield including Leeds, Manchester and London.
Register your details now for all the latest news and offers.
Being close to Selby town centre and only 12 miles from York there are lots of activities and shopping for you to enjoy including nearby York Designer Outlet. Visit Selby Superbowl to entertain the kids, as well as the new Summit Indoor Adventure attraction. Visit York for a wealth of museums including The National Railway museum and numerous cultural and historical attractions.
Barlby is home to good local primary and secondary schools with Barlby Community Primary School less than 1 mile and Barlby High School less than 1/2 a mile away from Barley Fields. Further education is also available within close proximity with Selby Sixth Form College only approximately 3.5 miles away.
Barlby has its own village store and cash machine as well as easy access to the selection of high street shops and supermarkets in Selby.
Barlby has excellent transport links, with the A19 and A63 providing easy access to the M62, M18 and A1.
Selby Train station is just 3 miles away providing convenient travel to other major cities including London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
Residents of Barlby can take advantage of being close to Selby War Memorial Hospital with York Hospital just a short drive away.
Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm, Tuesday to Sunday 10.00am - 5.30pm
From A63 West
- Head east on A63 towards Selby until A19
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A19 towards York
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A19
- Continue on A19 and take left onto York Road
From A64 East
- Head west on A64 towards Leeds until A19
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A19 towards Selby
- Continue on A19 and take a right onto York Road
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.